M27 closure

AndyMichelle

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

Am currently in Mrs W's bad books. Breezed into the PI at the airport, only to find out that I had mixed up our bookings - we are staying at the airport in April. So a quick drive to the city centre PI. I blame the pressure of being the tour organiser - Mrs W blames it on sheer idiocy!

Brilliant- glad it’s not just me that does stuff like that!

6 hours ago, kruzseeka said:

I do agree about the lack of coordination in many instances, but i think this is due to a train derailment which occurred a day or two ago.  From the article below - it looks like it might last until Monday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-51298752

I wasn't aware of that. My thanks to you and to Andy.

Edited by jh1809
fx typo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, wowzz said:

Am currently in Mrs W's bad books. Breezed into the PI at the airport, only to find out that I had mixed up our bookings - we are staying at the airport in April. So a quick drive to the city centre PI. I blame the pressure of being the tour organiser - Mrs W blames it on sheer idiocy!

Oh dear... 

At least you have another story to tell at dinner... 

Have a great time, 

Andy 

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

Oh dear... 

At least you have another story to tell at dinner... 

Have a great time, 

Andy 

After two bottles of red wine,  her memory is getting a bit blurred. I hope to God I'm getting on the right ship tomorrow  - anyone want to buy 500 coat hangers?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

After two bottles of red wine,  her memory is getting a bit blurred. I hope to God I'm getting on the right ship tomorrow  - anyone want to buy 500 coat hangers?

Fortunately for you, Oceana is the only one in, so unless you get on the ferry to the island by mistake, you should be OK. 

If you can't get rid of them coat hangers, just chuck em overboard, no one will mind😂😂

Andy 

12 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

Fortunately for you, Oceana is the only one in, so unless you get on the ferry to the island by mistake, you should be OK. 

If you can't get rid of them coat hangers, just chuck em overboard, no one will mind😂😂

Andy 

Just about to have a pint of peroni and a glass of fizz for Mrs W. I hour from arrival in car to bar!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Just about to have a pint of peroni and a glass of fizz for Mrs W. I hour from arrival in car to bar!

Wowzz, Sport24 does not have the rugby on its cruise offerings. But if your smartphone has enough free data you should be able to view some of it on BBC iplayer before they switch to maritime wi fi. Just dont have the sound on while your at the muster.