Accounts locked

gerelmx

Me and DW accounts are locked since we board the Reflection Yesterday , the newsagent displayed is: 

We’ve got your info. However we’re unable to bring up your account right now so please try again later.

I log off from the app and the problems continues

36 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Are you talking about your Celebrity account?  Or your onboard account?  Either way perhaps make a visit to the Celebrity iLounge on Reflection and get them to help you.  

Celebrity will lock out if you make either 3 login errors or log in and out more than 3 or 4 times. It also often is locked down in the morning while they update.

Simply call them. Not worth any stress.

The error you are seeing has been discussed on about 3-4 threads in the past couple weeks.   The solution listed to have worked -

1.  Clear Cookies

2.  Use the in-private or incognito private settings.

3.   Try a different browser

4.  Reboot and try again.

Over the weekend I would get the same message using Firefox and Chrome.   I tried all of the suggestions and finally was able to log in using Microsoft Edge .

Next day I was able to log on using any browser.    Try it and let us know. 

1 hour ago, az_tchr said:

It also often is locked down in the morning while they update.

Certainly was this morning, (9.30 UK time).I imagine there are daily notifications to the site, of changes to the Asian cruises. 

I wanted. to pay for an Excursion that I had in my basket. I had cancelled an excursion last Monday (3rd Feb) and re booked, but didn’t want to pay until the refund was showing. This showed up on my Credit Card statement this morning (so 6 working days for the refund, which I was pleased about, as I had read 5-10 working days).

Edited by upwarduk

7 hours ago, gerelmx said:

Me and DW accounts are locked since we board the Reflection Yesterday , the newsagent displayed is: 

We’ve got your info. However we’re unable to bring up your account right now so please try again later.

I log off from the app and the problems continues

I have gotten that for the past 2 weeks.  Always signed in with google chrome.   the Celebrity rep suggested I open the website under a different browser.  I did so and now can access my account easily.

On numerous occasions I have had issues with certain websites using Chrome as my browser.  Sometimes it is not compatible for whatever reason possibly due to security or cookie settings.  Clearing cookies sometimes works.  I just switch to microsoft Edge and that will sometimes be the answer.  It is generally not Celebrity- it is Chrome in my experience.