Has anyone ever lost a cruise off the RCL Website?

jc foster

Five days ago one of our upcoming cruises disappeared off the RCL website. We called RCL twice and they told us both times to make sure we were using Google Chrome and to just wait a couple of hours. We installed Google Chrome but still have only one upcoming cruise visible. RCL shows the cruise on their end. Any Ideas?

Are you saying gone from the website totally or gone from your upcoming cruises list? If the latter, have you tried re-adding that reservation? Since each of you has your own C&A account, also try logging in on the other account and add the reservation to that account’s upcoming cruises list.

10 minutes ago, blackshirt said:

Are you saying gone from the website totally or gone from your upcoming cruises list? If the latter, have you tried re-adding that reservation? Since each of you has your own C&A account, also try logging in on the other account and add the reservation to that account’s upcoming cruises list.

thanks

11 minutes ago, blackshirt said:

thanks , its gone from the upcoming cruises list and I have tried to re add it. 

We may have gotten it straightened out. They are saying it was an unusual technical glitch. RCL IT department is working on it and should have it fixed in a week. I will then have to change my password to log in to the website. thanks for your responses.

10 minutes ago, mommysoncruiser said:

Same happened to me. I can't seem to re-add it either as it says it is already added although it's not showing up anymore. I am just going to keep my reservation receipt and wait it out.

I am the original poster.  I called back for the third time this morning. They are saying it was a technical glitch. They are supposed to have an IT guy working on it and think he will have it fixed in a week. At that time I will have to get a new password.

This happened to me several years ago. They kept telling me it was a computer glitch but in fact the cruise had been cancelled and replaced by a charter. It was a middle cruise of three B2B’s.  I was not amused.

• Haha 1