Shareholder div taking a long time

Vectorboy

Hi all.

Submitted my umpteenth Shareholder Benefit request on Monday and apart from the automated response, have not received a reply. Normally I get one by the next day at the latest.

Anyone know how long I should wait before re submitting? (Cruise is April 25)

Wow... I'll let you know how mine goes.   I just applied for one about an hour ago using the web submission method. 

I have a second one to submit for the same cruise but thought I would wait a couple days.   We are taking my sister and daughter alone and booked one room with Iain and my Sister and one for me and my daughter so they could get some of our CC perks.  I'll apply for Iain's stockholders credit in a couple days.  Shouldn't matter on the credit as we each have shares. 

37 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Wow... I'll let you know how mine goes.   I just applied for one about an hour ago using the web submission method. 

I have a second one to submit for the same cruise but thought I would wait a couple days.   We are taking my sister and daughter alone and booked one room with Iain and my Sister and one for me and my daughter so they could get some of our CC perks.  I'll apply for Iain's stockholders credit in a couple days.  Shouldn't matter on the credit as we each have shares. 

Jim,

Using the web submission method did you get an email confirming they received the request.   I did one on Monday and have heard nothing.   I would have thought they would send a "we have received the request" automated email.

1 minute ago, hrhdhd said:

I submitted a request electronically on Feb. 6, got the auto-reply same day, and got the reply telling me that my credit was granted on Feb. 10.

Curious when you say submitted electronically was it using the web portal or filling out the pdf and sending via e-mail? 

I'll see if the one I just submitted via the portal sends me a confirmation in the next 24 hours.

39 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Curious when you say submitted electronically was it using the web portal or filling out the pdf and sending via e-mail? 

I'll see if the one I just submitted via the portal sends me a confirmation in the next 24 hours.

I filled out the form (with a pen--I didn't know there was a fillable PDF), scanned it and relevant pages of my broker statement, and e-mailed everything as an attachment.

Really crazy.   I filed one application (we have two rooms booked one with Iain and the other with me - bringing my sister and our daughter).   

I applied using the on-line portal on Friday and received no acknowledgement and no response yet.

Yesterday I applied for Iain's at 5:00PM (PST) my e-mail and received an acknowledgement back immediately.   55 minutes later I got a Cruise Booking pdf with his $100 credit applied.   I've never received that fast of a reply.

As for mine.... I still have not heard anything so I guess I'll just wait.

• Like 1

Submitted a request on line about 10 days ago, received no confirmation from RCCL that the request was received, then noticed that I received the credit about five days after submission when I happened to check my booking confirmation. 

Betsy 

Edited by BBsails
Added info

I submitted using the online portal.  Received no acknowledgement of receipt.  About 5 days later received a guest invoice with the additional OBC applied, no email saying it was applied.  Strange as Celebrity shouldn't be sending me invoices directly since the reservation is owned by a TA.  They must have someone new processing these.

13 hours ago, BBsails said:

Submitted a request on line about 10 days ago, received no confirmation from RCCL that the request was received, then noticed that I received the credit about five days after submission when I happened to check my booking confirmation. 

Betsy 

The credits for our March 15 cruise were submitted and it took me 10 days to get a rejection.  "Your cruise Fare does not qualify", whatever that means.

Is this the first time, I ever got the shareholders credit. All other request I got the rejection "Your cruise Fare does not qualify". I was told that you received another promotion from Celebrity and so you could not have both!