Faster to Fun

tawill

4 minutes ago, tawill said:

My brother's family and I will be cruising from Charleston, SC on the Sunshine 2/15/2021.  Any idea when the Faster to Fun will be available to purchase? 

Late Spring, so figures to be towards the end of May, but you never know for sure.

It could be as far out as a year, maybe a little more at times, so I'd start keeping an eye on it if I were you. Our personal experience, we usually see it about a year out. Better to start looking now than miss it and it sells out. Then it can be a pain checking it all the time hoping someone cancels or they release more.

1 hour ago, sprint180 said:

Join a facebook group for your sailing.  As soon as it is available and they have booked it someone will post.

A better place would be your Cruise Critic roll call as we are not allowed to reference that other page's groups.

4 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

A better place would be your Cruise Critic roll call as we are not allowed to reference that other page's groups.

Many CC Roll Calls aren't very active, that's why people always tell others to join fb groups. Also, we're allowed to reference facebook on here, we just can't link to or promote pages & groups.

• Like 1

Cruise Critic has always been the foremost source of information of cruisers, without question. I believe in Cruise Critic as my primary source of the information which I seek. Any reference to a secondary source of information is just that...I will always rely on Cruise Critic as my primary source. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

Up at the top of that page, where it says "Search", type in the name of the ship and the date.  Example:  Carnival Mardi Gras, Feb 14, 20021.  It should take you to it if one exists.

Thank you, found all kinds of boards, much more activity than the one on CC. Thank you .