How far out can you buy a drink package?

It’s so disappointing among many other more important reasons but we also had the 18/day glitch and I had tons of OBC that I’m pretty sure won’t transfer to the next sailing? So far it won’t let me see prices but maybe they pop at a year so then I would see them in a few weeks for next year. I want to grab it early so then I can watch but I am fully aware it won’t be anything like what we had for this sailing.. and here royal thought that would be a devastating loss of revenue. They had no idea what was coming..

2 hours ago, Laurba99 said:

since everyone is looking ahead if they need to use FCC I wondered when cruise planner has prices pop for drink packages? Thanks! looking at march 2021.

Good question, we have a cruise planned for Jan 2021, and we can’t book anything from the planner yet in the way of dinning or drink packages.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DiamondSuiteCruiser said:

Good question, we have a cruise planned for Jan 2021, and we can’t book anything from the planner yet in the way of dinning or drink packages.

Same here, no beverage packages, dining, activities, etc. Only shore excursions available.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DiamondSuiteCruiser said:

Let me know when more things are available for you on your cruise planner if you don’t mind 🙂 That might help me to know when it will pop for March.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 11:20 AM, firefly333 said:

Apparently pretty far out. Some on my april 26 roll call scored on a mistake, $18 a day  which is being honoured. They scored it last summer. They dont want to cancel and lose this mistaken pricing hahah.

We were able to get that same deal on our Allure TA in Nov 2020. We were able to add it to the cruise planner very far out apparently,

Edited by xDisconnections

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ash2bear said:

Our April 2021 drink package is $89.  No thank you!

Both our March and April 2021 cruises are *89 a day.  Waiting for the 30% off sale.  Got a lot of time before then to have it show up.  I tend to look every day to see.

Our December 2020 had the 30% off a couple of months ago and we got it then.

On 4/13/2020 at 5:18 PM, Ocean Boy said:

I have a Jan 2021 cruise booked. Drink pakages and internet have been available for about a month. Everything else is also now available except entertainment bookings.

I’m still not seeing any Specialty Dinning In our planner for Jan 2020,  just my time dinning reservations. The DLX drink Pk did drop to $72.00 PP/PD today for our cruise, but that is still to ridiculously high. 

19 minutes ago, DiamondSuiteCruiser said:

I’m still not seeing any Specialty Dinning In our planner for Jan 2020,  just my time dinning reservations. The DLX drink Pk did drop to $72.00 PP/PD today for our cruise, but that is still to ridiculously high. 

I just checked. No drop in my deluxe drink package, still $84.00.

My B2B in January 2021 aboard Oasis is showing the Deluxe Beverage Package at 89.00 per day and 84.00 per day respectively.  Needless to say, I will not be purchasing them what so ever unless they come way down.

Smitty