P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

9 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

My youngest son as well, after returning from a boys at 50 holiday in Lisbon.

11 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

My daughter has just become one of those numbers.

Avril

Hopefully they will both only have very mild symptoms and will soon be fully recovered. 🙏

• Like 1

Good morning hope you are all well or if not you are improving .:classic_smile:

Strange times lie ahead ,cruise ships turning back because of erm.."illness" onboard:classic_sad:

On the other hand some airlines or doing away with the mask wearing ,which I suppose 

is good news unless you are flying Ryan AIR as chances are they will charge you £5 for 

the privilege :classic_unsure:  My mate Norman says he is going through worrying times as well and

asked me for some advice :classic_ohmy: He said his Mrs always  gets home from Bingo on the 

10 pm bus but was 2 hours late last night covered in mud but her shoes were clean :classic_ohmy:

She tried telling him that she was walking home when four pensioners pinned her to 

the floor and started fixing and cleaning her shoes ?? :classic_wacko:  Mmmmm :classic_unsure:

Me personally think that it was a load of old cobblers :classic_smile:

Have a good day and get well soon to those who need to :classic_love::classic_smile:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, AndyMichelle said:

Still baffled, have looked back but can't find anything relevant? 

Andy 

All gone, Andy.  We had another visitor from Forest Gate, but she's vanished now, for the time being.  All very silly, and you've not missed anything of any consequence at all.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Harry Peterson said:

All gone, Andy.  We had another visitor from Forest Gate, but she's vanished now, for the time being.  All very silly, and you've not missed anything of any consequence at all.

Unfortunately I think that she will reappear under another pseudonym and I will block her again.

I think that she has mental health issues and that by quoting her or responding to her posts we are feed her issues.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

Thanks Harry. 

My FOMO was kicking in😊

Andy 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I would definitely like to hear from Jane and Emma.  I hope they are both OK.  I think that perhaps Emma may have Internet problems whilst she is in hospital because I know that the access for patients in our local hospital is spotty at best.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gadabout60 said:

got Lynns’s sister instead. Glad she has now gone

I see my post referring to Lynnssister has gone too, just as well..  Harry did you know you were called "Hun" (for Honey) in her post.  My reply said I felt you were a nice sensible bloke and Hun just didn't suit.  It gave me a good laugh at 1 am.

• Like 2

Morning all,

Hope Emma is on the road to recovery and everyone else who is under the is weather too.

Looks like another dry and possibly sunny day.

Feeling very annoyed got my sewing machine out yesterday and it won't work!! I don't know why it was working fine when I used it last?😕

Not a lot planned today, going  to visit Mum today and need to order some new glasses.

Enjoy your day.

Pam

• Like 7

1 minute ago, AndyMichelle said:

I believe FOMO would have been 'nosey git' back in the day.. 

Andy 

Or having a "good old nebb" !

When I was a lad , my Dad used to call me "nebby". At the time, I always thought it was a term of endearment. Now I'm not so sure !

• Like 5

Morning everyone, Friday again already!!! Where do the weeks go?

It seems a much better day here today weather wise, was really awful here yesterday.

Picking my mum up in about an hour, she likes to go to M & S for coffee and shopping. I can’t complain about going for an M & S coffee!!

Going over to daughters tomorrow as she needs help decorating her hallway. Think I will leave hubby to that and take the opportunity go into Leeds shopping.

Have a lovely day/ weekend everyone 

Michelle

• Like 5

1 minute ago, purplesea said:

Feeling very annoyed got my sewing machine out yesterday and it won't work

My Mum used to have a problem with her Singer sewing machine, when the linkage from the treadle went slack.  Might that be the problem ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Feeling very annoyed got my sewing machine out yesterday and it won't work!! I don't know why it was working fine when I used it last?😕

I used to write songs about sewing machines... 

I wanted to become a 'singer songwriter' 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 14