Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

9 hours ago, akcruz said:

Sorry to hear you were impacted by Helene, hoping you get your power back soon and are able to get home. 

Amazing the impacts by Helene so far from ocean.  We lost power for 10 days after Sandy, when we were in NJ, as did many others for longer.  Everything was closed, I went to work and showered at the gym since they had generators.  

The pictures I have seen from Asheville and the surrounding areas are heartbreaking.  We were looking at heading that way next month for a few days, will be looking elsewhere.

Prayers for all impacted by Helene from Florida up through Georgia, SC, NC and Tennesse.

Turns out that Dave has a conference the first week in November in Asheville at the Grove Park Inn so he asked me to come along.  We have stayed there once before so I was glad to accept.  Hoping the conference won't be cancelled and things are better by then.  We will be flying to Greenville, SC so driving up from the south.  🙏

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Oops, Mackinac not Mackinaw.  I should pay better attention to where I’m going 🤪

Wait till I totally confuse you when I tell you how to properly pronounce both spellings! 🙃

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I just read that Kris Kristoffersen passed away peacefully at his home yesterday at 88 yrs old.   May he RIP🙏

In my book, the greatest songwriter ever.

What kind of genius mind do you possess to have "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose" circling around waiting to come out?

Also, "Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down" is one of the greatest songs of all-time.  

• Like 2