Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Nice!!    My Dh fell this morning as soon as he walked out front door.  Took him to ER and since I wasnt allowed into the hospital due to covid rules I went back home and plowed our driveway and my older neighbors too.

DH is now home, broke his humerus in left arm.  Ouch!!

I told him he would do anything to get out of shoveling.   

We had about 14 inches of snow.  

Sorry about both of these things happening today. The snow and the break. 

41 minutes ago, Domino D said:

Doesn't seem like the time, but at some point some of us south dwellers will show you what we do with our snow blower money. 

Paying the electric bill for year round central air? 😉😇

I SERIOUSLY enjoy using the snowblower. REALLY. I know it sounds cray, but while adulting, I'm also Lit.  So, I'm Gucci.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, you are so right about how hard it is to maneuver a 250 pd machine but defintely easier than shoveling especially the wet snow we had to clean up.  I think we have a yard master 26" that's about 7 or 8 yrs old.   I wish it would turn on a dime.  That would be sweet.

I thought it was a marketing gimmick. They called it "Auto Turn Technology" or something like that. Every manufacture has it's own name. But I didn't care, I just needed a new blower.

But it's a game changer for me. I'll never buy a blower without it. (Hopefully this will be the last one I buy but that's another story.) I highly recommend it.  You'll be so Lit with it, it's Cray. So sell the old one, crash it into a ditch, whatever you need to do to justify buying a new one.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Paying the electric bill for year round central air? 😉😇

I SERIOUSLY enjoy using the snowblower. REALLY. I know it sounds cray, but while adulting, I'm also Lit.  So, I'm Gucci.

Hmmm, you all sound like what your parents said when you were growing up with your own slang. Can ya dig it.  ✌️ 🤣

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

So, with my type A super crazy mentality, when I click the Drone light show it says starting momentarily... 15 seconds later it still says that, then I notice at the bottom it is 17:45 production, and it hasn’t started???!!!!  Do you think I have a lifetime to watch this stuff????!!!  *****!!!!!  I expect instant gratification when I am in non chill....  what are you homies doing to me... I thought we were friends....  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, xpcdoojk said:

So, with my type A super crazy mentality, when I click the Drone light show it says starting momentarily... 15 seconds later it still says that, then I notice at the bottom it is 17:45 production, and it hasn’t started???!!!!  Do you think I have a lifetime to watch this stuff????!!!  *****!!!!!  I expect instant gratification when I am in non chill....  what are you homies doing to me... I thought we were friends....  

Fair points all.  Darn Walmart needing to milk their name on the screen.  Grab it and drag to 2:38 and the show starts.  Sorry.  Trying to calm you, and this is just more aggravation.   

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

I think it was this thread that we talked about a YouTuber named Mark Rober.  He just uploaded his Glitter Bomb 3.0 video.  New and improved in many ways. 😁  Depressing though to see how some of the box thieves react...especially the mom and kid.

(13) Glitterbomb 3.0 vs. Porch Pirates - YouTube

There are a lot of criminals in San Francisco and the Bay Area. :classic_sad: And not people you would expect to be porch pirates. :classic_sad:

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1