Symphony of the Seas, Which END Boardwalk Balcony Cabins have best view

Which end cabins have best view of Aqua  Theatre ?  The cabins that end with X329, X729? Which deck is best, Anyone have any pictures to share? As I understand it the slide may be in the way?

Edited by Jimbo

So 10 was not good, that used to be the go to deck for those cabins. I would guess 11 is also better for seeing the wake ttoo compared to 9

Edited by Jimbo

7 minutes ago, CruisingMarch2016 said:

Deck 11 was perfect for us but 9 or 11 give you a better view around the slide

Great info..thanks.  Looking at these for next year and we’ve usually stayed on 12.  Will move to 11.  9 is too low for us. 

18 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Which end cabins have best view of Aqua  Theatre ?  The cabins that end with X329, X729? Which deck is best, Anyone have any pictures to share? As I understand it the slide may be in the way?

Scroll down to post 70

Harmony... possibly the same

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2358343-hoopster-on-harmony-jan-7-14-2017-review-wlots-of-photos/page/3/

edit:  12329 here, 1st post on this page

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2358343-hoopster-on-harmony-jan-7-14-2017-review-wlots-of-photos/page/6/

Edited by Hoopster95

9 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Great info..thanks.  Looking at these for next year and we’ve usually stayed on 12.  Will move to 11.  9 is too low for us. 

Note the curvature of the Abyss in my photos... if you scroll through the review there are other photos looking back towards the Abyss. I think decks 10 & 11 are best bets, with 10 being the best I think, with regard to the slide being farthest away from the balcony as it curves towards the center. I assume the views are slightly better/more open on deck 10 because of this.

2 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

Note the curvature of the Abyss in my photos... if you scroll through the review there are other photos looking back towards the Abyss. I think decks 10 & 11 are best bets, with 10 being the best I think, with regard to the slide being farthest away from the balcony as it curves towards the center. I assume the views are slightly better/more open on deck 10 because of this.

Thanks.  Great photos.  We have stayed on 12 in the past as my son spends the day at Flowrider so it’s easy up several times with no elevator.  I’d probably get lazy on 10 and take the elevator.  I was almost looking at one of the BW balconies blower to the elevator but thanks to those pictures I’ll have to give it some more thought. 

Two photos from the review.... you can count the decks to determine which ones are best regarding how close the slide is. I liked 10 because it had more likelyhood of sun... I hate overhangs like on 12. In fact, with these angles looks like deck 11 may have the best view overall

imageproxy.jpg.37dfff7b5c662eae3a21243cdce06287.jpg

1419325772_imageproxy(1).jpg.c9c9f1890f7823249930fe400320d12d.jpg

Edited by Hoopster95

2 hours ago, Hoopster95 said:

We did deck 10 and thought the view was great!