The Key price ?

3 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

Simple question.   Is 12.99 a good price for the key?   
thanks.  

That's the cheapest I've ever seen it.  I bought it for a cruise on Freedom.  I see value in it since it's basically the same price as a 2 device wifi package and boarding day lunch at Chops.  You get the most bang for your buck on ships that have a lot of shows, but at this price, it makes sense to me.  I've paid $19.99 for Allure and felt like we got our money's worth with the various perks.  

Edited by rockmom

4 minutes ago, rockmom said:

That's the cheapest I've ever seen it.  I bought it for a cruise on Freedom.  I see value in it since it's basically the same price as a 2 device wifi package and boarding day lunch at Chops.  You get the most bang for your buck on ships that have a lot of shows, but at this price, it makes sense to me.  I've paid $19.99 for Allure and felt like we got our money's worth with the various perks.  

Awesome.  And thus is for the freedom in Jan 2021.   Thank you 

• Like 1

Yep that's a great price!  We paid $27.99 per day (I think) for our Allure cruise last January.  It was worth every penny! 

I have paid $19.99 per day for my upcoming February 2021 cruise and am delighted to get it at that price.  Go for it! 

Jump on it ! We just bought it for our October 2021 Freedom at $19.99. It worked out cheaper for us than buying the internet package and we get lunch. THe Key is not for everyone but if you can get a good price it may be woth it.

I purchased this past weekend for $19.99 in November on HOTS. Its our first cruise. Getting priority seating at shows, some private time during Sea Days on the rock wall, FlowRider, Zip Line is nice. Having internet access is only an added benefit. I don't plan to use it other than rubbing it in on some friends from and island with drink in hand will be fun too. 

23 minutes ago, bigrednole said:

Getting priority seating at shows

We had the key on our Harmony sailing last October and the reserved seating in the balcony was not the greatest because of the railing in front of you and the low seating. It was hard to see. You could probably find a better seat on your own. 

• Thanks 1

OVERVIEW

Introducing The Key, your premier access to exclusive experiences during your vacation. Start your cruise worry-free with priority check-in and boarding. Once onboard, enjoy a personal drop-off service that delivers your carry-on bags directly to your stateroom. Follow this up with an exclusive welcome lunch featuring the Chops Grille Lunch menu. Fit more into your vacation than ever before with private hours at onboard activities, including Rock Climbing, FlowRider and more.

Start your day off right with priority departure at ports of call. Then score seats in the exclusive VIP seating section for our onboard shows. Share it all in real time with a VOOM® Surf & Stream 1 Device high speed internet package. End your adventure at your own pace with an exclusive à la carte breakfast and choice departure.

Summary of your benefits:
• Priority check-in and boarding on Day 1. Upon arrival at the terminal, follow The Key check-in signage to your designated check-in area.
• Carry-on bag drop off and delivery to stateroom. Drop-off your carry-on bags in the Main Dining Room until 1:30pm.
• Exclusive welcome lunch in the Main Dining Room featuring the Chops Grille Lunch menu. Seating is from 11:30am – 1:30pm.
• Private hours at onboard activities including Rock Climbing, FlowRider and more. The private hours schedule will be provided on the welcome letter you will receive onboard on Day 1.
• Priority departure at ports of call from ship-to-shore.
• Seats in the exclusive VIP seating section at shows in the Main Theater and Studio B
• VOOM ® Surf & Stream 1 Device high speed internet.
• On debarkation day, enjoy an exclusive à la carte breakfast and choice departure.

* When you receive your SeaPass card, it will have an icon confirming your purchase of The Key. The Key must be purchased prior to sailing by each guest age 6 or older assigned to the same stateroom.

Additional Terms & Conditions apply.

• Thanks 1