Do you think Odyssey of the Seas will sail in November ?

Booked on the second sailing and have not heard anything lately when I spoke to a rep from RCCL they say it is still sailing. I would love to be able to book my airfare. Also I don’t see my roll call on here anymore ? 
On a good note my refund finally came for my cruise that was cancelled in March...

2 hours ago, Jovocrtt said:

Where is the ship build thread for Odyssey

1 hour ago, seaface said:

I'm booked for November 14th - we just booked cheap airfares to Miami.  I've been trying to search for any news.  Where is this build thread?

Surprised this wasn't answered already

25 minutes ago, bigrednole said:

If they are not sailing by November, all cruise lines file bankruptcy. It is as simple as that.

Possibly, but Odyssey is a new build that Royal may delay in taking delivery, so that's a totally separate issue

10 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Book refundable fare via Air2Sea. Follow the ship build thread - that will have the latest info.

Thanks so much for responding.. 

I have a credit with JetBlue I have to use from my cancelled May cruise .. They wouldn’t refund the money only a credit ... 

And I will keep track on the ship build .. 

The problem is I have another cruise planned for the week before so if this one gets cancelled and I book the flight then I will need to do something for the second week. 

It doesn’t look good for Odyssey.  

A Saga spokesperson said: “The Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany, which is building the Spirit of Adventure, has informed us that the ship will not now be delivered in time for our planned maiden voyage. Progress has been severely impacted by the workplace and travel restrictions in place as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.