Cancelled cruise STILL shows as upcoming cruise?

CaliforniaDon

Our Alaska cruise was aborted a month and a half ago, but still shows up as an upcoming cruise in 52 days (as of today)  I feel like I saw that there were delays cleaning up the web listings (and returning our Future Cruise Deposits to our accounts) - but  it seems like enough time has gone by.  Are others in the same boat?  (Yes, I know, I just couldn't help it!)

• Like 1

There was a similar discussion, can't find it now. Our Sept 2020 still shows active, I cancelled EZ Air and it also shows active. Many people in same boat, no pun intended, spoke to my TA, Princess said they are working through the list in date order and will eventually get to it.

2 hours ago, CaliforniaDon said:

Our Alaska cruise was aborted a month and a half ago, but still shows up as an upcoming cruise in 52 days (as of today)  I feel like I saw that there were delays cleaning up the web listings (and returning our Future Cruise Deposits to our accounts) - but  it seems like enough time has gone by.  Are others in the same boat?  (Yes, I know, I just couldn't help it!)

FWIW, we were scheduled to be on an April 4 sailing, which was cancelled in mid-March. From the time it was cancelled until the sail date, it continued to show in our Cruise History as "Future". During the 7 days we were supposed to have been on board, it showed as "Active(?)" and the day we "docked", it changed to "Completed"  It finally disappeared completely off the list a few days later.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tedferg said:

There was a similar discussion, can't find it now. Our Sept 2020 still shows active, I cancelled EZ Air and it also shows active. Many people in same boat, no pun intended, spoke to my TA, Princess said they are working through the list in date order and will eventually get to it.

Interesting.   our european cruise for august was cancelled.  I went in to ez air and cancelled the reservation because I knew the plane was almost full and felt if people could use the seats, so be it.  Now when I go to Princess it is still listed as an upcoming cruise, but  does not show any air reservations.  I also did the same for the excursions and they are not showing either.

2 hours ago, CaliforniaDon said:

Color me a cynic, but with a delay in website cleanup sure seems like a great opportunity to gain some additional deposits/final payments from those not following events closely.  They wouldn't do that now would they...😉

3 hours ago, harkinmr said:

Color me a cynic, but with a delay in website cleanup sure seems like a great opportunity to gain some additional deposits/final payments from those not following events closely.  They wouldn't do that now would they...😉

We don't need to, you just admitted it....

4 hours ago, harkinmr said:

You’re starting to sound like loverboy!

Same situation.  Our August 2020 Alaska cruise is still listed as upcoming.  I asked our TA last week if our FCD and OBC from that cruise will be transferred to our next cruise.  She called and was told they are working on it.

Cheers

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CaliforniaDon said:

We were supposed to leave on our Alaska cruise this past Tuesday and it wasn't until that day that our cruise was 'cancelled' and our FCC/On board were given back to us.   

20 hours ago, Knickearth said:

Interesting.   our european cruise for august was cancelled.  I went in to ez air and cancelled the reservation because I knew the plane was almost full and felt if people could use the seats, so be it.  Now when I go to Princess it is still listed as an upcoming cruise, but  does not show any air reservations.  I also did the same for the excursions and they are not showing either.

Hmmm I cancelled our EZ Air for similar reasons and did not realize until later that flights still show in Personalizer. One poster said they cancelled a specific passenger then cancelled second passenger and it disappeared! Our flights used to show on United site but do not show now.

22 hours ago, Ombud said:

My March 22nd cruise is still there. I was told that means the accounting process is not done yet. Yes, still missing 537 FCC each

My March 22nd cruise is gone - the accounting process is not done. I have yet to receive any cash back from Option 2 - 80 days since I received acknowledgement of my choice. Cruise was gone off my Princess page long before I received FCC on 6/1. Haven't even begun to think about my refund for Caribbean Princess 6/6 cruise. Current Princess page shows "Your next cruise is in 2 days" Looking forward to it 🙄

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CaliforniaDon said:

For what its worth, our July 2020 Alaska cruise fell off our planner (yesterday) at 40 days out and we got our future cruise deposit back into our accounts.

My August cruise just fell off my planner yesterday or today as well .... but, the FCD was not put back in my account and my gift card balance that was on this sailing is also showing a balance of zero.  In all my other canceled sailings, they remained on my personalizer at least through the sail date or until the refunds were poste, neither of which have passed.  I guess I shouldn't be looking for consistency, but it least it let me know where they were at in the process.  Now, I don't know if my refunds are being addressed or if they have fallen into a dark hole.  I'm hoping it is the earlier of the two.