Chair(s) in Mini-suite

JudithLynne

3 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

Was there anything that you disliked about that location?  For example, soot from the funnel, vibration from the screws, any type of odd movement, i.e. a cork screw sensation at times, pitching, etc.

If I were to sail on Coral again,  I would try to get the same minisuite.  No problems whatsoever except a longer walk to the center of the ship.  (I needed the exercise anyway!)  Nice feature is next door is a public balcony that runs the length of the stern, so it was very easy to catch views off the starboard side too.

1415892566_SternPublicBalcony.thumb.JPG.5b59ef727624c64f9c7508deeb69c789.JPG

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 12:10 PM, Daniel A said:

Try sending an e-mail along with a doctor's note that for your medical condition you will need a chair in the cabin with sides due to balance issues.  I don't know if it will work but it's worth a try.  Here is the e-mail address for the appropriate office at Princess:  accessofficeprincess@princesscruises.com  

It worked for me without dr note. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Daniel A said:

If I were to sail on Coral again,  I would try to get the same minisuite.  No problems whatsoever except a longer walk to the center of the ship.  (I needed the exercise anyway!)  Nice feature is next door is a public balcony that runs the length of the stern, so it was very easy to catch views off the starboard side too.

1415892566_SternPublicBalcony.thumb.JPG.5b59ef727624c64f9c7508deeb69c789.JPG

Thanks for answering my question and providing that picture.  It's easy to see why you would want that mini-suite again!

Edited by rkacruiser
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 10:13 AM, Daniel A said:

We were in C728, a minisuite all the way aft on the stern.  The mini had a curved balcony so we had views from port as well as views from the stern...perfect for seeing the Panama Canal experience.

1321151980_SternBalcony.thumb.JPG.a516b340841bd56895faa1083079b07e.JPG

Wow, what a stunning photo! Just wondering, is there any cover on this balcony? It is possible that the Coral Princess is coming to Australia next year (certainly have my fingers crossed) and I’m wondering what mini’s have a covered balcony.  Thanks for any advice you can give me.  Vicki. 🙂 

3 hours ago, Busy Mum said:

Wow, what a stunning photo! Just wondering, is there any cover on this balcony? It is possible that the Coral Princess is coming to Australia next year (certainly have my fingers crossed) and I’m wondering what mini’s have a covered balcony.  Thanks for any advice you can give me.  Vicki. 🙂 

No, C728 did not have a covered balcony but if we wanted to be outside in the shade, we just went around the corner to the covered deck that ran the length of the stern.  (See photo in post #26)  If you look at this photo of the stern, the red arrow points to the only covered stern balcony.  That cabin is E736 which is not a mini but a balcony cabin.  As you can see, as you go up, none of the curved balconies are covered.  The photo doesn't show it but the cabin above E736 is a mini D726 (but that has an obstructed view now - not shown in this photo) Our cabin is the one just above.

316743015_CoralSternAnnotated.jpg.4b769543dcc4196c22c3e4fe3285d88e.jpg

45 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

No, C728 did not have a covered balcony but if we wanted to be outside in the shade, we just went around the corner to the covered deck that ran the length of the stern.  (See photo in post #26)  If you look at this photo of the stern, the red arrow points to the only covered stern balcony.  That cabin is E736 which is not a mini but a balcony cabin.  As you can see, as you go up, none of the curved balconies are covered.  The photo doesn't show it but the cabin above E736 is a mini D726 (but that has an obstructed view now - not shown in this photo) Our cabin is the one just above.

Any idea what the obstruction is in D 726, I like to add that to my website.

Theo

10 minutes ago, Renmar said:

Any idea what the obstruction is in D 726, I like to add that to my website.

Theo

I am not positive that the obstruction is still there, but as I have understood there are window washing apparatuses that when not in use, are stowed on the stern causing a partial obstruction to D726 and D725.  See photo.

97760933_CoralSternObstructions.jpg.e8d54af2341aec3334eab36149759163.jpg

8 hours ago, Daniel A said:

316743015_CoralSternAnnotated.jpg.4b769543dcc4196c22c3e4fe3285d88e.jpg

Thank you so very much Daniel A, it’s very much appreciated! Stay well & safe. 😊

• Thanks 1