Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

On 4/22/2023 at 6:42 PM, Fly and Sail said:

Reaching that amount of points as a couple is a giant task. At least as a single cruiser you could earn the points double as fast. 😁

That is great.  I do think you are somehow also paying for those extra points aren't you?

I don't think we would even get to needing only 2,000 more if it was just PUP/CC points.  

Hope to be on some Celebrity ships soon, but we also really enjoyed our last cruise which was on HAL Rotterdam VII.

Edited by shipshape sam

3 hours ago, shipshape sam said:

Anyone want to guess when next PUP's will be offered?  

Here's a better poll.  How many false alarm CC notifications will we see before a new PUP is actually offered?

I'm going with about 65 notifications.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/24/2023 at 7:48 AM, mahdnc said:

Back in June, Celebrity ran a zero supplement for select cruises (Solo Promotion Flyer).  Some couples took advantage of this deal to book two adjoining cabins to get an extra bathroom out of it.  It did not cost more than booking a single cabin with double occupancy.

image.png.a8be0379d684ad0a9a134dc02361bf

Yes, I took advantage of this sale for my solo ABC cruise last January. It was nice...

9 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I really don't need any emails when new content is posted.  Just a highlight on the little bell is adequate. 

I don’t get notifications emailed either. I use the bell but I also have content I posted in as my default activity stream. So when there are new posts the topic is in bold. 

On 4/24/2023 at 10:48 AM, mahdnc said:

Back in June, Celebrity ran a zero supplement for select cruises (Solo Promotion Flyer).  Some couples took advantage of this deal to book two adjoining cabins to get an extra bathroom out of it.  It did not cost more than booking a single cabin with double occupancy.

image.png.a8be0379d684ad0a9a134dc02361bf

We did this on our last Princess cruise during a Solo Promotion.  I booked a bare bones fare inside and hubby booked a balcony.  We spent all time in balcony cabin, and used my inside for storage.  Worked out great.  Was cheaper then booking two people in the balcony, and received double booking points.

26 minutes ago, JerseyGirlatHeart said:

We did this on our last Princess cruise during a Solo Promotion.  I booked a bare bones fare inside and hubby booked a balcony.  We spent all time in balcony cabin, and used my inside for storage.  Worked out great.  Was cheaper then booking two people in the balcony, and received double booking points.

How is it that you didn't relegate your husband to the inside cabin?

On 4/26/2023 at 12:22 AM, mahasamatman said:

Switch to daily notifications. The posts here are not time-critical enough to warrant instant notification.

How can you say that? This thread is the LIFELINE of anyone with a CC account.

24 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

How do you sign up for this?  On my online account it says "Click the subscribe button at the top right", and there is no subscribe button at the top right.

try the top left.  That is where my subscribe button is located.

image.thumb.png.9532c8e056d14530c9589f88f31679e7.png

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1