Enchanted Princess: Construction/Delivery PROGRESS THREAD

snoozecrooze

6 hours ago, Grego said:

Interesting still that with the addition of some new April bookings, there isn't a T/A voyage shown between those and the first voyage in May starting in Rome.

@Grego There was a thread that had a new schedule for Enchanted.  (I don't know how to put a link to the post so I'll post the PDF). 

It showed the T/A as May 8 to 22.  This says that it will be for sale on October 2nd.

1746823036_EnchantedEuropeRedeployment2021.pdf

Here's a new video posted by Cruise Passion. It features quite a few interior clips (Crooners, Princess Live, dining room, some cabin shots, Bellini's, Good Spirits, Lotus Spa, Piazza, etc.)

I don't think I can really recall what might be shown at 2:45, so if anyone figures that out, let me know!

Some of the venues, particularly Bellini's, seem to look even glitzier than before. In one of the shots of Bellini's, you can also see "Gigi's Pizzeria," which is a renaming of Alfredo's; the decor of Gigi's doesn't look different though, and you can find a generic blurb about it here on the Princess website. Crooners also looks nice -- it's definitely a departure from the dark wood/brass vibe seen on older ships and uses a lot of neutral tones and reds. We'll just have to see how spacing of the seats will go under social distancing precautions. Otherwise, much of the rest of the decor does not seem to differ much from Sky at all, as expected. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much for sharing the link to that video! We are booked on her in Feb and are truly hoping that it happens. The ship looks absolutely beautiful! We were on the Sky this past year, loved it!!! Hoping and praying for a safe and soon restart of cruising.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snoozecrooze said:

Here's a new video posted by Cruise Passion. It features quite a few interior clips (Crooners, Princess Live, dining room, some cabin shots, Bellini's, Good Spirits, Lotus Spa, Piazza, etc.)

I don't think I can really recall what might be shown at 2:45, so if anyone figures that out, let me know!

Thanks for posting. Yes, flummoxed by that space at 2:45! Looks like a conference table with lots of AV including a huge screen like the Ocean Medallion entrance at Terminal 2 in Port Everglades! Is it going to become the Phantom Bridge escape room/Discovery at Sea area on Deck 18?

Edited by dides
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dides said:

Is it going to become the Phantom Bridge escape room/Discovery at Sea area on Deck 18?

You're right, this could be it -- it's a good guess and it might also be a new part of Camp Discovery. Thanks for this. We'll just have to wait and see.

4 hours ago, dides said:

Thanks for posting. Yes, flummoxed by that space at 2:45! Looks like a conference table with lots of AV including a huge screen like the Ocean Medallion entrance at Terminal 2 in Port Everglades! Is it going to become the Phantom Bridge escape room/Discovery at Sea area on Deck 18?

It is the 360 restaurant that takes up what used to be part of Sabatinis. No information has been released on cuisine type, menus or pricing. See deck plan below for the location.

AAF918F7-2120-40DF-AA4E-8B92083AAEAD.jpeg

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

3 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

It is the 360 restaurant that takes up what used to be part of Sabatinis. No information has been released on cuisine type, menus or pricing. See deck plan below for the location.

AAF918F7-2120-40DF-AA4E-8B92083AAEAD.jpeg

Ahh yes, I had forgotten that! The Sabatinis wait staff said they had something completely different planned for Enchanted when we chatted to them on our first night on the Sky Med Inaugural. Interesting to see how they sell the experience!

Thanks everyone for sharing the photos and the videos. Looks beautiful. Sad to think she will be sat empty for a good few months instead of delighting passengers. We should have been boarding this Saturday (3 October) for an eleven night cruise calling at Dubrovnik, Kotor, Santorini plus various others. Hopefully one day in the not too distant future we’ll be back on board. Having had five cruises cancelled this year, our next one is now with Viking in March 21. Currently I’m not even hopeful for that.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Thank you for this! Princess wouldn't describe this on the official deck plan and this was puzzling me forever. Well, from the looks of the venue, it's probably nothing short of a gastronomy / "chef's table"-ish kind of a deal, especially considering how intimate it is and how there seems to be a possible 'stage' space of sorts in the middle, and also that there's been a growing presence of "tech-y" cuisine options on cruise ships in recent years.

Some videos and pictures below --

1) Here, Princess Hotel GM Andrea Magrin posted this of the ship leaving Monfalcone for the first time post-delivery. You can hear the Love Boat horn there somewhere.

2) Here is the ship while she's freshly docked in Trieste, Italy, where she will be tentatively docked for the next two months (more or less).

3) Another look at the ship leaving Monfalcone

4) And here's a vantage point from one of the essential crew members onboard as they came into Trieste.

image.thumb.png.49bb0fe16712a8044be23985f7686091.png

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Abercrombie2019 said:

@Grego There was a thread that had a new schedule for Enchanted.  (I don't know how to put a link to the post so I'll post the PDF). 

It showed the T/A as May 8 to 22.  This says that it will be for sale on October 2nd.

1746823036_EnchantedEuropeRedeployment2021.pdf 284.76 kB · 30 downloads

The TA is not on the website, any TAs have the price??