Only 1 Equinox Sept 25 left, all in August and others in Sept gone from booking

PTC DAWG

5 minutes ago, smaheu11 said:

Let me know if you are able to do that, I have been trying to all day... Was told no several different people now I am waiting for a manager from resolutions to call me?? They really should let us Flip to next year 9 night, for gods sake we are losing a day?

Not sure why they are not being very cooperative? If anyone has any luck please let me know how you where able to do it?

You would think it would be a no brainer...

My crystal ball says no Equinox cruises at least until December and according to my ouija board, perhaps not until 2021.

Somehow Apex will make it to the US, with or without passengers in September... if Florida gets over it's rate of infection.

Count on a much slower availability of any X cruise other than on Apex and Edge perhaps in late September.

We are presently booked on Apex in January 2021 but final payment decisions will depend on sound medical evidence.

• Positive tests are up in FL....deaths are down...and continue to drop.  

Good luck on your cruises going forward.  

Celebrity apparently thought it was better to not accept my request for a "lift and shift" and have no reservation, and no deposit from me.  Someone isn't thinking straight on this.  Celebrity shortened the cruise to 9 days, not me. 

4 hours ago, marieps said:

Does someone have a link to this Costa policy?  

https://www.costacruises.co.uk/cruising-soon-again/safety-above-all.html

It specifically says masks and gloves "are available upon request". I don't see where it says they must be worn. 

Edited by WNcruiser

5 hours ago, marieps said:

Does someone have a link to this Costa policy?  

Here is a link to the info provided to their sales channels. More detailed than the other link.  It reads to me as masks will be required anywhere when  social distancing isn't reasonable;  embarkation, debarkation, to/ from place to place, elevators, hallways, off & on ship in ports, waiting to be seated in dining room, bar.

http://www.sailcosta.com/8115_Safety/8115.03_FAQs.pdf

Edited by jelayne

• Positive tests are up in FL....deaths are down...and continue to drop.  
Good luck on your cruises going forward.  

Celebrity apparently thought it was better to not accept my request for a "lift and shift" and have no reservation, and no deposit from me.  Someone isn't thinking straight on this.  Celebrity shortened the cruise to 9 days, not me. 

I think it depends on who you get on the line. My TA was able lift and shift my 11 day cruise to a 12 day next year but it took 3 times before he was able to get it done. I was going to cancel because there were no 11 day cruises in the timeframe for next year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

7 hours ago, WNcruiser said:

https://www.costacruises.co.uk/cruising-soon-again/safety-above-all.html

It specifically says masks and gloves "are available upon request". I don't see where it says they must be worn. 

In the new FAQ document is says this...

"As we have seen in our 'new' daily life on land, it will be necessary to wear a facemask in all circumstances where it is not possible to guarantee the appropriate social distancing. It will not, however, be required in outdoor areas, on sun loungers, in the swimming pool and during the meal and bar service, once seated at the table; instead, it will be mandatory to wear a mask at the terminal and during the boarding process and in all other public areas of the ship." 

Bring your own mask or get one from Costa... "We recommend, for the convenience of each guest, acquiring the necessary personal protective equipment prior to departure; however, Costa will make every effort to provide disposable masks and gloves upon request during your stay."

5 hours ago, MEcruzr said:

Bring your own mask or get one from Costa... "We recommend, for the convenience of each guest, acquiring the necessary personal protective equipment prior to departure; however, Costa will make every effort to provide disposable masks and gloves upon request during your stay."

I've used a variety of disposable and non-disposable masks over the past few months and found quite a difference in their level of comfort. I'd highly advise finding one that best suits you before the cruise rather than hoping that Costa's will provide the necessary comfort. 

2 hours ago, Fouremco said:

I've used a variety of disposable and non-disposable masks over the past few months and found quite a difference in their level of comfort. I'd highly advise finding one that best suits you before the cruise rather than hoping that Costa's will provide the necessary comfort. 

I also wouldn't rely on any cruise company supplying my mask. If they run out and you don't have one... what then? Using their disposable masks would be a back up plan if lost mine from home. It's a non issue for me, though. I can't imagine wearing a mask for hours at a time while trying to have FUN. It's bad enough just going grocery shopping.