Great service at Carnival reservations

🙂

I was put on hold for about 25 minutes, I thought it was doom and gloom for sure, but the reservation agent that finally answered the call was extremely helpful, she bent over backwards and went out of her way to cancel my existing booking that was canceled by the cruise line due to Covid and moved all the funds from my old booking to my new reservation.  She applied the cruise credits that carnival was offering due to the cancellation and was such a godsend.

Thanks carnival you rock

• Like 13

7 hours ago, the hawaii gang said:

🙂

I was put on hold for about 25 minutes, I thought it was doom and gloom for sure, but the reservation agent that finally answered the call was extremely helpful, she bent over backwards and went out of her way to cancel my existing booking that was canceled by the cruise line due to Covid and moved all the funds from my old booking to my new reservation.  She applied the cruise credits that carnival was offering due to the cancellation and was such a godsend.

Thanks carnival you rock

That's good hear.  I had a similar experience with Princess.

23 minutes ago, Lottacruises said:

If only their refund department was as helpful.

Well, for some reason, my first canceled cruise on March 16th was refunded to my credit card without me calling them. Why was that? IDK.

2 hours ago, Radiioman46 said:

Well, for some reason, my first canceled cruise on March 16th was refunded to my credit card without me calling them. Why was that? IDK.

That should be normal and automatic. Do they expect people not to want a refund for something that they cancelled?

Hopefully it was timely.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, devinc said:

Took about an hour yesterday on hold but got exactly what I needed taken care of.  They've been amazingly efficient each time Ive needed to call. 

Awesome!  I've usually had a good experience myself. All of my  cancelled cruises have rolled over nearly effortlessly as well. I haven't called them on the latest round though, I have two more to adjust. Going for 2021!!

It took nearly two hours on hold for me, but when the agent answered she handled everything correctly and promptly.  It's good to get it over with and now my cruise in January is paid in full and I have around $1,000 coming back to me as a refund.  I am saving a lot of money this year by not cruising and earning some with the crazy travel stocks.  Gotta look on the bright side until I can cruise again.

• Like 1

[emoji846]
I moved all the funds from my old booking to my new reservation.  She applied the cruise credits
Thanks carnival you rock

I have 2 Costa Cruises on which there is extra payment made on one, while some balance is due on the other.
Can we phone Carnival (parent of Costa) to get the excess payment moved to the other Cruise of Costa?
I phoned costa UK but they are not helpful.
They said to send an email and there has been no reply.