Radio

From what I have seen he usually only does live reviews, and doesn’t comment on the general boards about daily topics. As Biker said, he is active on a roll call. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, modes said:

Meant to say that I have not seen a post from him in years.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello everyone. . . I am here. I haven't been able to Cruise in 2020 due to the shut down. My last Cruise Critic "LIVE" was Celebrity Summit 2019. "LIVE" from Celebrity Summit"

I am sailing (hopefully) Oasis of the Seas in January. I had 2 other cruises booked, but they got scrubbed because of Covid-19.

I should be posting soon. Stay tuned. . .

Radio

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Radio said:

Hello everyone. . . I am here. I haven't been able to Cruise in 2020 due to the shut down. My last Cruise Critic "LIVE" was Celebrity Summit 2019. "LIVE" from Celebrity Summit"

I am sailing (hopefully) Oasis of the Seas in January. I had 2 other cruises booked, but they got scrubbed because of Covid-19.

Radio

OOPS, 

I actually meant that I am hopefully sailing Oasis of the Seas in October, not January.  Perhaps I should have consumed more coffee before I responded.

Stay tuned. . .

Radio

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Radio said:

Radio

Made me look up Perry Hall, MD. as I've never heard of it.  100 miles due east of me.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Radio said:

!

Radio

So glad you are still doing your live reviews I missed the last couple I'll have to catch up.  Please post here when you begin posting so I can find you! Your review are great! 

Hi Radio!

Do you know that people are searching for you and you reviews on the Royal Caribbean board?

Your great reviews are the topic of discussion on the " Let's link to our favorite reviews" thread.

Come join the thread and let everybody know you are still around and plan to do more reviews :)