The Bistro- Off topic and fun posts!

Host Dan

23 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

Ok dear friends, I am just too lazy Io do a live report but I wanted to let you know Zi am in board of Symphony and it is wonderful.

ivi

have a great cruise

Nancy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With my lack of travel in late June I strain for sunrises and this was taken 2 years ago today on my morning walk with the sun just peeking out a bit among the trees over the rooftops.

dawn0622.thumb.JPG.de90668202c6b87c0b3bc206072d866f.JPG

Roy

• Like 7

I would like to apologize for the mistakes in my previous post. I was at the theater and the show was about to start. I will probably continue to confuse how to use some words (in, on, at …) because of English not being my first language but I will pay more attention that my phone does not change words and I do not post anything without reviewing it since Cruise Critic does not allow editing after 30 minutes 😌

Ivi

• Like 2

Ivi, don’t worry about autocorrect, typos, etc, just enjoy being on board Symphony! 
Have a wonderful cruise and give a quick report whenever you can! Bon Voyage!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, travelberlin said:

I would like to apologize for the mistakes in my previous post. I was at the theater and the show was about to start. I will probably continue to confuse how to use some words (in, on, at …) because of English not being my first language but I will pay more attention that my phone does not change words and I do not post anything without reviewing it since Cruise Critic does not allow editing after 30 minutes 😌

Ivi

As someone who often makes typos compounded by auto-correct do not worry. Have a great cruise.

Keith

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, rafinmd said:

With my lack of travel in late June I strain for sunrises and this was taken 2 years ago today on my morning walk with the sun just peeking out a bit among the trees over the rooftops.

dawn0622.thumb.JPG.de90668202c6b87c0b3bc206072d866f.JPG

Roy

Hi Roy I am not sure why you are not traveling at the moment but since you are a very important member of the Cruise Critic community, I have decided to overcome my laziness and do a semi live report of my current cruise and take you along.

Ivi

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I have no sunrise from June 23, but on June 15 I was somewhat hobbled in the hand by invasive procedures on the 14th.  So this is a sunset from June 15, 2015 on MS Prinsendam at LeHavre.

dusk0615.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

7 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Ivi

We understand completely and we would help you if we could! Glad I saw your first post with the lovely photo, before I saw your messages here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Since I don't have a June 25 sunrise I'm going way back in June to a sunset from My 2015 Prinsendam cruise.  On June 11 we visited Killybegs, Ireland.

dusk0611.jpg

Roy

• Like 6

I have a sunset rather than a sunrise today.  The last week of June was often Scout Camp for me and this is from June 26, 2013 from a camp in the Pocono Mountains:

dusk0626minsi.JPG.f07a3dc9836e677eb5a55c

Roy

• Like 6

I just received an email from Crystal at 10:42am this morning re:

"As a valued Crystal customer, we would like to hear your thoughts and feedback on your cruising experience with us. 

We have recently worked with Qualtrics, a third party software that creates smooth and effective online surveys (15-20 min). And because your opinion matters to us, we would love for you to take part.

When clicking through the link, you will be taken through the Qualtrics online platform where you will be presented with some quick and easy multiple-choice questions."

Which country are you based in?
Australia  U.K.  U.S.A.   OTHER.  As we are from Canada I checked OTHER. This was the response: We thank you for your time spent taking this survey.
Your response has been recorded.
Needless to say I was ticked off. We have. cruised with Crystal since 1995, including 2 World Cruises as well as the Inaugural Cruise in 2023 and then: JAN 5 - FEB 3, 2024 - 31 DAYS.
Question is: are we the only Canadians who received this and if so why were we sent this Survey? I
Perhaps we are not considered worthy enough for Crystal....
Pat & Ray

30 minutes ago, SnoBirdCruiser said:

Perhaps we are not considered worthy enough for Crystal....

I am guessing they are only trying to get answers based on Australian, UK and USA cruisers perspectives is all!   As a targeted issue survey!  Don't assume the worst!

~Nancy

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, oakridger said:

I am guessing they are only trying to get answers based on Australian, UK and USA cruisers perspectives is all!   As a targeted issue survey!  Don't assume the worst!

~Nancy

Nancy, I  do not assume the worst. I realize that they are looking for the above countries' cruisers are being targeted for their perspectives survey.

However, it does feel that way for me, that our perspectives are not worth taking.

How would you feel if if they they wouldn't want your Perspectives?

I am not trying to criticize Crystal...just trying to find out why we are not able to do the survey.

Pat

1 hour ago, SnoBirdCruiser said:

Nancy, I  do not assume the worst. I realize that they are looking for the above countries' cruisers are being targeted for their perspectives survey.

However, it does feel that way for me, that our perspectives are not worth taking.

How would you feel if if they they wouldn't want your Perspectives?

I am not trying to criticize Crystal...just trying to find out why we are not able to do the survey.

Pat

Pat, I checked with Crystal. It is being fixed. I also tested it out so I could see it first hand.

Keith