Fake, Made Up and Completely Impossible Virtual Cruise Trip Report

5 hours ago, RedDirtTurquoiseWater said:

Walked up from Turner's Beach to find some food.  Found Jacqui Os Beach House.  Its a nice spot to wait until Twangster is back online with the Royal Transporter. 

image.thumb.png.6f41c993d6a334c6f5e57a7c0d3a6558.png

Thank you for posting your beautiful pictures intermittently until Twangster returns 😍 

Back to sitting on Jalousie / Sugar Beach.   Here is the view to the left...

image.thumb.png.2104516373ace96c4d324a80a299ee4b.png

And this is the view to the right...

image.thumb.png.6966105f8fc86346bd1b2c8c3d7932ad.png

People ask me if I scuba or snorkel.   Nope, I bob.  And for the next few days, I'll be  floating to the right of that buoy line in the Anse Piton Marine Reserve.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RedDirtTurquoiseWater said:

Nice picture from the Viceroy Resort.  Wish I took more pictures of the area once the sun came out.

Our tour stopped here for a little over an hour during lunch.  I took several pictures for you. 😄  We ate at the outdoor resort restaurant right on the beach.  Good food, cold beer, and free internet (see device permanently attached to DD's hand)

_CM_8177.thumb.jpg.287bbb33743f8ce1089acbd5f8e7c642.jpg

The beach from the dock.  You can see the restaurant between the sailboats and the resort palapas.  Resort lounge chairs were reserved for resort guests and many people on tours like us laid on a beach towel in front of the restaurant.

_CM_8176.thumb.jpg.e821166507769d523f0ff1f8c517182b.jpg

The resort part of the beach from the water taxi that took us there:

_CM_8168.thumb.jpg.8d8630313ea89f53215d11479a8988af.jpg

The public beach that's on the other side of the dock.  Small with few loungers, but good snorkeling right from the beach.

_CM_8175.thumb.jpg.07e07aebf711f952bb04160e93c08762.jpg

And the star of the show at St. Lucia...the Pitons

_CM_8143.thumb.jpg.2b56feda8e8beba5b57dcbb0fe828505.jpg

Edited by bobmacliberty
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, RFerrington said:

I think the transporter has taken @twangsterto another dimension/space/time continuum.

🥴

Struggling with a Star Class charter cancellation at the moment.  Not feeling very charitable towards the company at the moment from this and other issues of conduct.  Will see how this plays out before going any further.  

26 minutes ago, twangster said:

Struggling with a Star Class charter cancellation at the moment.  Not feeling very charitable towards the company at the moment from this and other issues of conduct.  Will see how this plays out before going any further.  

Again with the Star Class cancellation ?  You are cursed, my friend !

Which one this time ?  I had a SC cancellation for 1-16-22 and it totally f'ed up a B3B I had planned.  I understand the frustration.

50 minutes ago, twangster said:

Look at the bright side... they didn't wait for you to make final payment before pulling the plug on you.

RCI does know how to aggravate people at times.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As the year comes to an end, so does my trip around the eastern Caribbean.  I have enjoyed looking through my pics, sharing a few and mainly keeping Twangster's Impossible Virtual Cruise trip report in limbo.  Happy Holidays from Grand Turk.

image.thumb.png.e708215f9ff7efbeaa1d0e4aeda13bef.png

Relaxation is always your own point of view.  This is looking straight out from the beach near Jack's Shack Beach bar and grill.  Peace and quiet just steps from sand volleyball as long as you don't look up the beach to your left.

image.thumb.png.60a7235be126d690b20a57bf7ca499cf.png

Edited by RedDirtTurquoiseWater
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, RedDirtTurquoiseWater said:

As the year comes to an end, so does my trip around the eastern Caribbean.  I have enjoyed looking through my pics, sharing a few and mainly keeping Twangster's Impossible Virtual Cruise trip report in limbo.  Happy Holidays from Grand Turk.

image.thumb.png.e708215f9ff7efbeaa1d0e4aeda13bef.png

Relaxation is always your own point of view.  This is looking straight out from the beach near Jack's Shack Beach bar and grill.  Peace and quiet just steps from sand volleyball as long as you don't look up the beach to your left.

image.thumb.png.60a7235be126d690b20a57bf7ca499cf.png

Clearly trying to push my buttons posting whale tail photos...  

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

Spending this week dreaming of Jamaica.  Tried several excursions from Montego bay, all fun days.  Now working my way through Resorts for a Day.  This stop is Grand Palladium which is grand.  The trip from the ship is a little long (40 minutes) but not too bad (excited going, tired coming back).  This is a large resort and expect a lot of walking to see all the beaches. 

image.thumb.png.2e6bfbb164d70130952ef2b6c139e694.png

image.thumb.png.645a35c9d53da023b8cfbaa46ed7db43.png

image.thumb.png.8bb991951030d56ab208e2a1e55ba2d7.png

• Like 1