Fake, Made Up and Completely Impossible Virtual Cruise Trip Report

For pics, I've got "Lightroom" for my iPhone and it does everything anybody would ever need for photo editing. Still for video Adobe Premiere is very good, tons of bells and whistles, but for most people there are a lot of simple editing programs that are cheaper.

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

For pics, I've got "Lightroom" for my iPhone and it does everything anybody would ever need for photo editing. Still for video Adobe Premiere is very good, tons of bells and whistles, but for most people there are a lot of simple editing programs that are cheaper.

I use LR for my iPhone a lot, since I always have my phone with me.  I shoot in RAW on my phone and can do almost all of the same adjustments right on my phone.  I usually start by clicking the Auto button and then tweak from there.  Photos go to my Adobe cloud account and auto sync to my PC for any editing that I want to do with a larger screen/Wacom tablet.  I need to graduate to creating presets as I make a lot of similar changes.

• Like 1

This stop in Juneau has been great but exhausting.  I think I need a few sea days to recover.  Let's see what the Royal transporter crew can come up with.  

Until then here are some final visuals of Juneau from various stops there:

RDAK-238.jpg

RDAK-239.jpg

Lady Baltimore.

RDAK-224.jpg

RDAK-210.jpg

RDAK-249.jpg

Explorer of the Seas in Juneau.

RDAK-253.jpg

EXAK-138.jpg

EXAK-136.jpg

EXAK-144.jpg

EXAK-133.jpg

EXAK-157.jpg

Radiance departing Juneau.

EXAK-161.jpg

EXAK-163.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Markanddonna said:

Malaga is a wonderful port BUT some of their walkways can be very slippery if it rains. I had a totally different experience with a sunny day and rainy day.  

And I, who have never even come close to getting seasick on a ship, got dizzy walking on the wavy-patterned walkways that run parallel to the one in the photos above.  Lovely park, but such an unexpected reaction on my part.

I'm loving this cruise and the excellent photos!

• 1 month later...

When I started this virtual cruise I was hoping to sling it along until cruising resumed.  Once it became evident that wasn't going to be September, then October, then November I've buried my head in the sand in denial.  

I have been thinking about resuming my virtual cruise now that December is still on the radar.  I almost revived this thread this past weekend. 

The Royal Transporter has been in warm layup and won't take long to re-energize.  Stay tuned, I'm not done yet.  

• Like 8

btw, you take great pics.   I am always forgetting to wipe the water drops off my camera before I click.   Example below of Reggae Beach Bar and Grill here at Cockleshell Bay...

image.thumb.png.a8d0e41c35f91a45e0a5c79fbcb44433.png

The trip down here made me hungry and imo Reggae has one of the best sandwiches in the Lesser Antilles. 

The Lobster Sandwich, yum.

image.thumb.png.f57326df78aac85426a5f62ff163ebcb.png

This will tide me over until the Royal Transporter is re-energized.

Edited by RedDirtTurquoiseWater
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 12:25 PM, twangster said:

When I started this virtual cruise I was hoping to sling it along until cruising resumed.  Once it became evident that wasn't going to be September, then October, then November I've buried my head in the sand in denial.  

I have been thinking about resuming my virtual cruise now that December is still on the radar.  I almost revived this thread this past weekend. 

The Royal Transporter has been in warm layup and won't take long to re-energize.  Stay tuned, I'm not done yet.  

@Twangster, rumor has it Royal will do some of their simulated protocol sailings using your Royal Transporter and virtual ships.  

not really, but looking forward to more posts and destination pictures from you here. 

• Like 1