"Will be announced soon" in Mycruise section

Huntingdon1701

Not the new post-covid cruises unfortunately. 

Going into Mycruises, I've seen a bit on the cruise page you have the detail of when the cruise is departing and where from etc. I've now noticed an extra line below which says 'Will be arriving soon' and a little anchor sign. Does anyone know what this is? Boarding time? Cruise.png.d7a304d8caab4c5eb679636295864953.png

Thanks

"MSC Cruises has today cancelled all other cruises in the Mediterranean from August 16 through to and including October 31, 2020. In addition, MSC Cruises announced the cancellation of all U.S. cruise departures through to and including October 31, 2020."

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/23349-msc-gets-approval-to-restart-cruising-in-august.html

2 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

"MSC Cruises has today cancelled all other cruises in the Mediterranean from August 16 through to and including October 31, 2020. In addition, MSC Cruises announced the cancellation of all U.S. cruise departures through to and including October 31, 2020."

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/23349-msc-gets-approval-to-restart-cruising-in-august.html

Yes, but that doesn't explain the 2021 cruises. 

On 8/9/2020 at 12:23 PM, Huntingdon1701 said:

I was asking generally, and the two posts immediately before you both mentioned 2021. I also have it showing on a 2021 cruise. 

Us, too. We're booked August 2021 and this same type of announcement appeared on our booking.

1 hour ago, boogybaby said:

Just checked, our cabin is back to a guarantee and also states as above , magnifica October 21

At least you can log in to your account. I keep getting a message to go back to my own county site.  The UK and sailing on the Magnifica in August 2021 so no idea if anything has changed.