Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

social media event is at the celebrity beyond these days,

the ship looks amazing a huge pooldeck and then the Prima pooldeck meeehhhhh.

at the moment i´m not so excited about the Prima, maybe it will change when i see her???

29 minutes ago, Drews_Cruise said:

I don't understand your post.  LOL

Celebrity is currently having vloggers, influencers etc over on the Beyond today/this week :classic_biggrin: I am at home, I must stalking the wrong cruise line or do something about my appereance.. *tries a duck face selfie* .. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

NCL just dropped a new video:

Of note - and to me, concern - it features a hydrotherapy pool (long narrow rectangle) instead of the usual thalassotherapy pool, the latter of which features nice loud water jets that drown out the sounds of other people who don't understand the concept of "quiet relaxation space." It looks lovely in the promo clip, but...

Definitely hitting pause on buying a Thermal Suite pass until we have more details.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, coastcat said:

Of note - and to me, concern - it features a hydrotherapy pool (long narrow rectangle) instead of the usual thalassotherapy pool, the latter of which features nice loud water jets that drown out the sounds of other people who don't understand the concept of "quiet relaxation space." It looks lovely in the promo clip, but...

Definitely hitting pause on buying a Thermal Suite pass until we have more details.

Maybe, if it doesn't have the loud jets, people won't be as loud trying to talk over them? I am excited to try it. I won't have to worry about the people that face the wrong way under the big jets and blast everyone with the water.

• Like 1

Condolences to anyone who was hit by the cancellation.   Particularly sucks since prices are considerably higher now than they likely were when folks booked, so it's not possible to get a like for like cruise even with the FCC allowance.  

2 hours ago, coastcat said:

It has a waterfall wall. Wouldn’t that be fairly loud?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coastcat said:

Totally agree with this statement. I had a Spa Balcony on the Escape in February and people were so noisy in the Thermal Suite that I couldn't really enjoy it, even on a port day. First time this has happened to me and I always get a spa pass. I will check out the Prima Spa on the TA but might be saving a few dollars this time around.

4 hours ago, brigand13 said:

Condolences to anyone who was hit by the cancellation.   Particularly sucks since prices are considerably higher now than they likely were when folks booked, so it's not possible to get a like for like cruise even with the FCC allowance.  

I'm interested in how long the delays (and I fear it will be more than one) last.

We're booked on the Viva next September (three months after her maiden voyage).  If the Prima ends up months behind schedule, I'd suspect the Viva will suffer the same fate.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PhillyTravelBug said:

Loving the new look of the spa!!! Can’t wait!

It’s definitely gorgeous! 

And I can’t wait to see NCL’s pricing on the passes. If it’s in line with cabin pricing, well, maybe I’ll just admire the spa aesthetics from afar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, coastcat said:

And I can’t wait to see NCL’s pricing on the passes. If it’s in line with cabin pricing, well, maybe I’ll just admire the spa aesthetics from afar. 

I told the other half to start saving his pennies! Ha!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, coastcat said:

We have a spa balcony booked for next August.  The price difference between the spa and balcony spa was about $300 at the time of booking.  That difference is about how much the pass was on the Bliss, so it made sense.  I imagine it being around $300 US dollars.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, brigand13 said:

So true.  We are very disappointed but we could find two land trips plus a Princess cruise for the money we were spending on that one cruise.  I guess we will never know what NCL was like and probably never experience the Haven either.  Such is life I guess. 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2022 at 10:16 PM, FreestyleNovice said:

Actual pricing. :classic_ninja:

2 day: $179
3 day: $209
4 day: $239

5 day: $249

6 day: $279

7 day: $299
8 day: $299
9 day: $309
10 day: $319
11 day: $329

12 day: $339

13 day: $379
14 day: $399
15 day: $399

More than 15 days: $399

Onboard day pass: $99

Onboard Pricing is $20 more than Pre-sell for full cruise.

11 hours ago, PhillyTravelBug said:

We have a spa balcony booked for next August.  The price difference between the spa and balcony spa was about $300 at the time of booking.  That difference is about how much the pass was on the Bliss, so it made sense.  I imagine it being around $300 US dollars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2022 at 11:30 AM, happy cruzin said:

FYI....it's official, the Prima Inaugural sailing 8/17/22 has been cancelled.  🥺

image.thumb.png.48ec7a7135394ef9ceb22ddd8f220d14.png

I'm sorry to see that the Prima's inaugural sailing has been cancelled. Does anyone have more information on what parts or apparatus are holding things up? Thanks.

On 4/29/2022 at 11:29 AM, teckelmom said:

I'm sorry to see that the Prima's inaugural sailing has been cancelled. Does anyone have more information on what parts or apparatus are holding things up? Thanks.

Danny at Harr  says that due to Covid restrictions at the shipyard, crew can't get on the ship until it's been handed off... Sept 3rd is the first 

• Thanks 1