Where was I?

16 hours ago, qbay46 said:

Guildford high street, Surrey, England

Whoops..   Sorry Qbay... That slipped me somehow....   Yes, High St in Guildford.. Actually my mothers birthplace. She came to Australia as a child with adoptive parents.. She never told anyone that she was adopted, and we only found out after she died. She had been trying to  make contact back at Guildford. We have researched a lot and still gathering the  info she would have loved to know.. We love visiting there each time we are in UK..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big Kev said:

Whoops..   Sorry Qbay... It certainly is...

That’s no worries, I will post another pic soon, we are waiting to hear what is going to happen in the state, see if we are going into lockdown or not, fingers crossed there where no more infected people

6 hours ago, lyndarra said:

Place is correct. I know him as Cumil the Sewer Worker. I found him because he was a Geocache I was searching for.

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC7B9JP

Your turn.

Cumil is Slovak for Watcher 😉. Apparently he is taking a break from work and just watching the world go by😂. I enjoyed Bratislava too though we didn't get as much time there as I would have liked, we happen to visit at the same time as a rock music festival. Interesting to hear Slovakian rock can't say it was my flavour 😜 but they also had food stalls selling local produce that was delicious. The spitfire pastries were huge. It was mesmerising watching them slowly turn in the fire🔥😁

• Like 1