Where was I?

1 hour ago, lyndarra said:

I believe butterflies feed on nectar which contains fructose i.e. sugar. Pineapples being very sweet would contain a lot of fructose.

Try this. If you have grevillia growing in your garden (they're in flower now) try hitting your hand with one of the blossoms. You will have a hand wet with nectar. Then lick the nectar from your hand. Yummy sweet. Show kids how to do it, they love it - practical biology 101.

When I was a kid we use to do that with bottlebrush😁. I guess my tastesbuds are different I find pineapple to be quite acidic than sweet but then again seeing as it is Singapore maybe they just have sweeter less acidic pineapples anyway. 

15 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

When I was a kid we use to do that with bottlebrush😁. I guess my tastesbuds are different I find pineapple to be quite acidic than sweet but then again seeing as it is Singapore maybe they just have sweeter less acidic pineapples anyway. 

Yes, it very much depends on the type of pineapple.

There was one type I used to see in some stores that was sweeter but my local greengrocer doesn't get that one. I can't remember the brand though.

17 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Cape Hedo, Okinawa

I had forgotten about this 😂. You got it🏆. Cape Hedo is the most northerly point on Okinawa. The whole northern part of Okinawa Island has been put on the Unesco Heritage list this year because of its well preserved natural environment. Most of the Ryukyu islands have been heavily developed so there is only a few pockets of the natural forest left. It was probably the prettiest place we visited in Okinawa🤗

All yours 😁

Edited by ilikeanswers

19 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Fine, and you?.

my guess is Hawaii, big island.

Waves of depression, restlessness, stir craziness, cabin fever just the usual pandemic no travel blues.

Say G'Day & regards to Rosie as well mate.

Nope, not there!

Here's another clue, same place same day, same sea going vessel...

688.JPG

15 hours ago, rabbitoh_777 said:

Waves of depression, restlessness, stir craziness, cabin fever just the usual pandemic no travel blues.

Say G'Day & regards to Rosie as well mate.

Nope, not there!

Here's another clue, same place same day, same sea going vessel...

688.JPG

This is easy. When you fill out your incoming passenger card at the end of your cruise, one question asked  is: what country did you spend the majority of your time abroad. The answer was….. At Sea.

Obviously this photo was taken “ At Sea” .

Edited by gbenjo