Where was I?

6 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

I'm pretty sure that confirms my suspicion but I will let someone else answer😉. You are very lucky to see it, when we went up there the fog would not budge. My photos are nothing but grey🙁.

Yes I think we where lucky I have been up there twice and had just a little cloud, but boy it was cold

3 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Yes I think we where lucky I have been up there twice and had just a little cloud, but boy it was cold

The cold was horrible😖 and it was made worst by our horrible weather. Thank goodness they have that observation hut, it was our refugee🤗

Just now, ilikeanswers said:

The cold was horrible😖 and it was made worst by our horrible weather. Thank goodness they have that observation hut, it was our refugee🤗

The road up was fun, first time we went up on a bus, a cyclist nearly ended up under the bus, second time I rented a car and broke myself.

5 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

The road up was fun, first time we went up on a bus, a cyclist nearly ended up under the bus, second time I rented a car and broke myself.

The road made our trip worth it😃. We too had a rented car (thankfully didn't break) On the way down some of the fog lifted and the views were magnificent

Edited by ilikeanswers

3 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

The road made out trip worth it😃. We too had a rented car (thankfully didn't break) On the way down some of the fog lifted and the views were magnificent

Yes it is great views for the passengers the driver can’t take his eyes off the road

3 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone it's near enough Midnight here and F1 qualifying is in the morning. I will be interested to find out the answer in the morning.

Have a good rest and enjoy the race🤗

4 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Yes it is great views for the passengers the driver can’t take his eyes off the road

Thankfully there are places to stop😄

Edited by ilikeanswers