Where was I?

15 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Adelaide's Glenelg is a palindrome, as is Canberra's Civic.

Indeed it is and it is correct. All yours.

The picture was taken from the Ferris wheel on the beach, which is why it was shot through a window.

It was a very cold and windy February day. In the middle distance is a bevy of bikini models doing a photo shoot. Between shots they did not look happy.

3 hours ago, qbay46 said:

what is the name of this building and where is it, for a bonus point what was it used for.IMG_8627.thumb.jpeg.7f2130e006f01d6eb9dc19ba63cec57a.jpeg

I think this photo is still in play. Qbay hasn't confirmed Mic's second guess of Whittier, and no-one has named the building yet.

6 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

No one has got the place in my photo as yet, only that it is in Freo.

My earlier post was "the Round House in Fremantle". I can expand the answer to the date it was built (1830) and the usage if required. We have been there a couple of times.

Edited by Aus Traveller

3 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

You seem to have put 2 photos into play. First the Ferris wheel at Esplanade Park (Qbay said Fremantle), second the round house, which Aus Traveller identified.

Which one is the correct photo? Which of those 2 should be next?

9 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Unless you specifically request a detailed identification, ie building, park, beach, monument etc then the town should be a sufficient answer. 

Therefore I think Qbay should post the next photo as that answer was the first to be confirmed.

9 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Unless you specifically request a detailed identification, ie building, park, beach, monument etc then the town should be a sufficient answer. 

Therefore I think Qbay should post the next photo as that answer was the first to be confirmed.

Yes it is nice if when a pic is posted there is something saying what the poster wants, not just a blank canvas letting us guess if we have the correct answer.

6 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Yes it is nice if when a pic is posted there is something saying what the poster wants, not just a blank canvas letting us guess if we have the correct answer.

I think a photo only is OK if you just want the general location but otherwise there needs to be a clear indication of the type of answer required.