Where was I?

5 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

Easy walking down into Petra, damm hot walking back. 😡

Yes it is not easy, you have to keep an eye out at what is coming horse and cart, donkeys or buggies.

That photo you just posted is a great place for fish and chips and a schooner of beer.

We used to go the when i was a kid and play in the park while the oldies where in the pub

2 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

Yes

I have an idea we stopped there on a Sydney/Singapore cruise but didn't go ashore. It was a long way from the city and the word was that it wasn't worth the trip. Can't remember the name of the place.

1 minute ago, lyndarra said:

I have an idea we stopped there on a Sydney/Singapore cruise but didn't go ashore. It was a long way from the city and the word was that it wasn't worth the trip. Can't remember the name of the place.

Could it have been Lombok?

2 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

And buy your fish and chips from the takeaway and eat it on the beach. Saves money better views.

Last time we went to Doyles was about 5 years ago, they had a mid week seniors dine in deal going...$30 for two courses, Seafood Chowder and their famous fish and chips, probably shark, with salad and a complimentary glass of Doyles house sauv blanc. Fair price, good too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, By The Bay said:

Correct. Your go. I just go back inside after doing the yard. Lovely day outside. 22c with a light breeze. Plenty of slip, slop, slap.😎

Thanks. I just got back from windsurfing. Took a bad backward slam and now have whiplashed sore neck otherwise it was a good session, er, except for a mast base that came apart. A bloke passing by in a powerboat stopped to offer help. He had a correct size allen key with which I could repair (re-assemble) the mast base. Luck, eh?

Next pic.

DSC_0202.JPG

Edited by lyndarra

22 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Thanks. I just got back from windsurfing. Took a bad backward slam and now have whiplashed sore neck otherwise it was a good session, er, except for a mast base that came apart. A bloke passing by in a powerboat stopped to offer help. He had a correct size allen key with which I could repair (re-assemble) the mast base. Luck, eh?

Next pic.

DSC_0202.JPG

Darwin Cenotaph