Where was I?

18 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

LOL. I actually meant the architectural feature, I'd overlooked the yellow school bus.

The bus is a Geocaching Travel Bug. Travel bugs can travel around the world. Some have a goal. It travelled with me to the USA and back. This one has travelled over 140,000klm. You can see its origin and travel map here

https://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=5b723734-80f2-441a-a408-af374c3c8f7a

I know a few people who are geocachers, also BookCrossers. Seems it is a supposed to be a school bus after all, starting in New York.

10 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

LOL, I knew I would get a bite, didn't think it would be you.

BTW, In the past, the surf comp at Bells Beach has been cancelled due to the surf being too big.

Growing up in a coastal town, I'm well aware of the surf from the Southern Ocean. 😀 Yep, Bells has been cancelled because the surf has been too big. 

3 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

If it was a Victorian beach that person should be at home in lockdown shouldn’t they ?🤔

No, you can still go to the beach if you live within 5 kms of it in metro Melbourne, really no limit for regional areas, or there won't be from Thursday.

Leigh