Black Friday / Cyber Monday Cruise Planner sale details

Interesting, has unlimited dining and chops on sale, not 3 dinner. Have to see what unlimited is. Says see spreadsheet. 

Usually I wait on shore excursions but maybe this time for close in when we might have to only do thru ship worth it, have to see prices. The "up to" lol

Ends 3/31/22, sorry for those later in 2022 hahahaha

Edited by firefly333

25 minutes ago, newcruzer2 said:

It references a spreadsheet , do you have access to the spreadsheet , I would be happy to share my ship/date to get an idea of actual % off  😁😁

Found the link.  Huge file.  Open where you can open it in excel

http://agent.royalcaribbean.se/?brandId=brand2&elementId=element2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks  All mine have the UBP at 40% which is what it is whenever it goes on sale.  UDP says UP to 55% off so we will see what that turns out to be

• Like 1

Just now, molly361 said:

Thanks  All mine have the UBP at 40% which is what it is whenever it goes on sale.  UDP says UP to 55% off so we will see what that turns out to be

Looks to be about the same as most of their sales.  maybe a couple extra $ off but it doesn.t look like anything spectacular

• Like 1

@Ourusualbeach Thanks for this--but guess what I noticed in the xls sheet?  I pulled up Indy for 2021 and I'm on the 7/3 sailing, an 8 night. It now lists that as a 7 night. In fact all the end of May through Oct are listed as 7 nights in column E (she does 3/4 nights before and after those months).  There are not 'new dates' tied to any of them that I can tell, the actual dates listed in column B still show the alternating 6/8 night rotation.  But this gives me hope they are not going to cancel and instead go with morphing them all in to 7 nights.  

7 minutes ago, rockmom said:

@Ourusualbeach Thanks for this--but guess what I noticed in the xls sheet?  I pulled up Indy for 2021 and I'm on the 7/3 sailing, an 8 night. It now lists that as a 7 night. In fact all the end of May through Oct are listed as 7 nights in column E (she does 3/4 nights before and after those months).  There are not 'new dates' tied to any of them that I can tell, the actual dates listed in column B still show the alternating 6/8 night rotation.  But this gives me hope they are not going to cancel and instead go with morphing them all in to 7 nights.  

Cool find!  I suspected they might turn the 8’s into 7’s

fyi @Russ Lomas

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

Ken, you always give great advice, this spreadsheet was fantastic , thank you so much for posting link.

2 follow up questions

SY is Symphony ???

Are these offers usually limited to a certain # of buyers, i. e should I Make a point to be one of the first online Wednesday??

Edited by newcruzer2

Just now, newcruzer2 said:

Ken, you always give great advice, this spreadsheet was fantastic , thank you so much for posting link.

2 follow up questions

SY is Symphony ???

Are thes offers usually limited to a certain # of buyers, i. e should I Make a point to be one of the first online Wednesday??

Yes SY is Symphony.  I’ve only seen one sale where they limited the number of buyers and that was a few sales ago and haven’t seen it since. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rockmom said:

I work for that little software company that Bill Gates founded. Excel is in my blood, I pivoted on all my sailings and filtered columns like crazy and saw that.  I'm such a nerd.  

I went though all mine but had no reason to look at Indy.  I’m a bit of an excel person myself.  Of all the programs I knew it the best so even used it instead of Word for a lot of things that I really should be using word for. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

What date for SY in March?  We are on the 12th.

I'll wave as we get off the ship and you get on.  Bummer.  I would have preferred the itinerary the week of the 12th, but my travel buddy has a very early spring break (she's a teacher) and so we are on the March 5th sailing.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rockmom said:

I'll wave as we get off the ship and you get on.  Bummer.  I would have preferred the itinerary the week of the 12th, but my travel buddy has a very early spring break (she's a teacher) and so we are on the March 5th sailing.  

My wife’s a teacher so we are tied to that week every year....9 more years to go.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

When I click on this link, I get prices in Scandinavian currencies!

**No wonder - it's the RCCL Nordics Agent Support site!

Edited by NancyIL

1 minute ago, Russ Lomas said:

Fingers crossed... only time will tell...

But that said, they also list all the Odyssey Caribbean sailings as 7 days and not 6 and 8 day sailings.

That would make sense.  Now here's hoping they are more inclined to go through the hassle of adjusting all of those rather than cancel them all and have people rebook.  Either way it will be a huge pain in the ### for them, but better for those of us already booked.  

5 minutes ago, Russ Lomas said:

Fingers crossed... only time will tell...

But that said, they also list all the Odyssey Caribbean sailings as 7 days and not 6 and 8 day sailings.

I do also think that by not being an 8 night, those of us on the longer ones will have some significant port changes.  

3 minutes ago, rockmom said:

That would make sense.  Now here's hoping they are more inclined to go through the hassle of adjusting all of those rather than cancel them all and have people rebook.  Either way it will be a huge pain in the ### for them, but better for those of us already booked.  

Except that the Odyssey’s 6/8 night sailings are after Nov. 1 so there is no need to change them. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1