Pretty sure my Infinity Transatlantic will be cancelled for April, 2021. Now what?

Cruzmama

Just now, UKPete71 said:

You L&S your current prices and promotions. Unfortunately the 2022 TAs aren’t out yet, so you can’t do one at the moment even if you wanted to. 😢

i was meant to be on Silhouette from Rio to Lisbon. That was cancelled with the latest announcement. I’ve been given until 16 Dec to decide what I want to do. 

Can certainly understand why you feel this way.  Just not ready yet to make that decision, I plan to wait until later summer early fall, see where the lay of the land stands and go from there. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 3:40 PM, Orator said:

Unless they have a L&S I will chose a refund this time. 

Is that an option? I thought you'd just get the FCC returned to you and a refund on your deposit. Interested because I'm in the same position.

1 hour ago, Wedgeh said:

Is that an option? I thought you'd just get the FCC returned to you and a refund on your deposit. Interested because I'm in the same position.

I think, I hope, that if the cruise line cancels the sailing they offer a full refund, or 125% FCC. 

25 minutes ago, laslomas said:

I think, I hope, that if the cruise line cancels the sailing they offer a full refund, or 125% FCC. 

I meant specifically if you already had applied a cancelled cruise FCC which I believe @Orator had

Edited by Wedgeh

13 hours ago, zitsky said:

How solid is that info about the Infinity?  I was going to book a Nov '21 European cruise.  Would it be swapped with another ship or canceled?  I have only been on one X cruise so not sure what to expect.

Celebrity are denying that Constellation and Infinity are going to Pullmantur.

At a recent PUP activity( for Captain’s Club points), you had to choose a ‘dream cruise ‘ that you would like to take. All the ones I choose were in the Mediterranean and ranged from 13 June to 2nd August, on Infinity.

There was also a 12 night TA originating in the Canaries. This seems to indicate that Infinity will be Mediterranean for summer 2021 and will do the TA on December 1st 2021.

Edited by upwarduk