Carnival Celebration

cruise4claws

• 3 weeks later...

NICE GLITCH!!!  

So when my March 27th cruise was cancelled I moved everything over to my Nov 6th Celebration TA cruise.  My booking is a guarantee cabin so i dont have a room number yet but imagine my surprise when i looked at my documents to see that while i may not have a room assigned just yet I do have Faster to the Fun on my luggage tags 😁.  Im pretty sure its a glitch (I mean after all how can i have something that isnt even being offered yet or even being sold yet right?)and i was just going to wait and see but my guilt got the best of me so i informed Carnival about it and they said it was a glitch too and to reset my cookies which i did but it still shows up so now i will wait to see what happens once my room is assigned to me and check my tags then. 🤞 lol

56 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

How could you have luggage tags?

Once you have completed guest names and other basic cruise info, you can print luggage tags. I just confirmed for my cruise supposedly happening in April, and I can print tags, but haven't checked-in (or made final payment).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 6:48 PM, kdr69 said:

NICE GLITCH!!!  

So when my March 27th cruise was cancelled I moved everything over to my Nov 6th Celebration TA cruise.  My booking is a guarantee cabin so i dont have a room number yet but imagine my surprise when i looked at my documents to see that while i may not have a room assigned just yet I do have Faster to the Fun on my luggage tags 😁.  Im pretty sure its a glitch (I mean after all how can i have something that isnt even being offered yet or even being sold yet right?)and i was just going to wait and see but my guilt got the best of me so i informed Carnival about it and they said it was a glitch too and to reset my cookies which i did but it still shows up so now i will wait to see what happens once my room is assigned to me and check my tags then. 🤞 lol

Faster to the Fun is on my tags too - one bit of note if you check the terms, "Faster to the fun" is not valid on transatlantic ships, so I think we ALL have it? Maybe as standard, I dunno! 😛

On 12/23/2020 at 9:19 AM, cruise4claws said:

We booked the first day as well.. looking forward to being in a Havana Cabin or the first time 

You will love the Havana Cabin we spent 23 days in the same cabin on the Horizon Havana cabin now it is hard to go back booking a balcony cabin.

On 12/20/2020 at 2:14 PM, sid_9169 said:

Well, Saint Greg, I guess that it had to happen eventually... I just booked the Celebration for Dec 04 2022... See you at the Alchemy Bar...

PXL_20201220_220557821.jpg

Question...is the Celebration even scheduled to have an Alchemy bar onboard?  Cuz, that would be wonderful.

It's funny this pointed out the reuse of the ship name, because I ignored looking at the Celebration ship cruise sailings thinking it was an older ship LOL! Wasn't 'til I did ship comparisons and noticed it at the top that I realized it was a new ship. Thought it was brain fog for a minute.

12 hours ago, chefchick said:

Question...is the Celebration even scheduled to have an Alchemy bar onboard?  Cuz, that would be wonderful.

Every new Carnival ship will have an Alchemy Bar, and anytime they undergo a retrofit they'll get one - Elation finally has one, for example.

Until Carnival re-invent itself again (who knows when - could be 10 or 20 years from now!), and switches so something like "Funship 3.0" and they re-brand stuff like that.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, cruise4claws said:

We lived out there in Gibbons for a bit then moved out east.. now I got some kind of weird accent apparently LOL

Honestly cant tell by your writing 😉

• Like 1

I don't blame you for being excited! That sounds really cool- I'm hoping they eventually build or move one of this class to Galveston because I don't want to have to fly to Florida to sail but I have considered it for NYE 2022, that's a long ways off I know but bookings are open, lol. Still I really like being able to drive to the port the day before and drive home on the last day as there's less pressure than dealing with the airports/airlines. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2021 at 7:59 PM, kdr69 said:

Honestly cant tell by your writing 😉

If I started writing like Dis, Dat or the Udder Ting you'd Tink I lived on de rock. I like Screech but like being in NS better 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2021 at 1:22 PM, aarons1584 said:

I am going to be joining in on the Transatlantic cruise as well, this will be my first "long" cruise as I have never been on more than 7 days, I cannot wait!

Plenty of information on the interweb about this sailing.