EZAir Up to $400 Credit

crawford

3 hours ago, crawford said:

Might just be me, but I sure don't see any EZAir credit combined with the latest sale, when I plug in airfare.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

NO, the current BSE Plus does not offer any EZ-Air credits at this time - maybe you are thinking of a previous promotion

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

image.thumb.png.163a9dbb98854c769944ab8ae118ceb0.png

You may need an active booking # and then price out flights with EZ-Air in the Cruise Personalizer to see the discounted pricing.  Just pricing on the website before booking may not display the discount which is usually fare code driven for these types of promos and not all bookings will qualify for it

I also got this promotion in my email. 
When I do a mock booking and click on applied promos it shows the OBC but doesn’t show/say anything about the $400 EZair 🤷‍♀️

I'm curious to hear if someone figures it out

On 1/16/2021 at 3:18 PM, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

You may need an active booking # and then price out flights with EZ-Air in the Cruise Personalizer to see the discounted pricing.  Just pricing on the website before booking may not display the discount which is usually fare code driven for these types of promos and not all bookings will qualify for it

Never needed an active booking before.

On 1/16/2021 at 7:48 AM, crawford said:

Might just be me, but I sure don't see any EZAir credit combined with the latest sale, when I plug in airfare.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

I had a $300 air credit on a Caribbean cruise and the flights had just posted a few days ago since it isn't until December '21.  I checked EZ Air out and found that  when I chose the EZ flight the difference I had to pay was already discounted by the $300 credit.  I think this might be be the case.  Check out the Flight segment on the web site unless your cruise is not within a years frame.

Haven't seen this promo yet. We did book another cruise with the BSE and this one has a perk that our other BSE cruises don't have.  We're booked for a B2B2B Australia/New Zealand/Tasmania in January 2022 with the BSE. It has the "regular" BSE perks. We just booked a 12 day Alaska cruise (includes Sitka and Icy Strait Point) for May 2022 and it not only includes the "regular" BSE perks it also includes $100 per person OBC.  The OBC isn't listed for the Australia area cruises.

image.png.718ba3b632e019dc23fd0ca31070219b.png

I got this promotion as well but it may be targeted... nobody else that I cruise with on Princess received the same email. I ended up calling Princess because I still could not figure out how to book it online with the EZair credit... they were able to see the $400 air credit (this was for balcony room on 7 day cruise) on their end when I did a mock booking over the phone. The rep seemed surprised when I said it wouldn't show online. 

When I’ve booked with an air credit offer, it shows the flight price as a reduced price when I go to book the flights in the EZ Air booking engine. It’ll show the original price in black and then a red slash through it, and the reduced price is the original minus the credit amount. So if you and your cruising companion each were to get $200 air credit, and the original ticket would each cost $1,000, your price would each be $800. Try that, and see if it works. Good luck! We took advantage of that deal for a Europe cruise one year, and it remained the best offer! 

So I did a mock booking and then priced out airfare it looked like full retail price for the flight. I was just trying to get an idea of cost for the flights before I booked the cruise,I assume they may go down even further the closer you get to departure, I've read that 3 months out is a good rule of thumb.