Lost email w/future cruise certificate numbers

cruise kitty

I realize that I will need to call Celebrity tomorrow, but in the mean time, has anyone who lost their 125% future cruise certificates had luck w/calling Celebrity to have reissued or given numbers?  Thanks in advance.   & yes, I know this was not the smartest move on my part, but in my defense, I've had approximately 1000 cruises cancelled in the last year lol ;)

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, cruise kitty said:

I realize that I will need to call Celebrity tomorrow, but in the mean time, has anyone who lost their 125% future cruise certificates had luck w/calling Celebrity to have reissued or given numbers?  Thanks in advance.   & yes, I know this was not the smartest move on my part, but in my defense, I've had approximately 1000 cruises cancelled in the last year lol 😉

While I have not had 1000, I have had 3...every time I have had to call Celebrity, my issues have been resolved.  Good luck!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

While I have not had 1000, I have had 3...every time I have had to call Celebrity, my issues have been resolved.  Good luck!

27 minutes ago, jelayne said:

WOW 1000!  In a 18 month period that would be 55 cruises a month.

If you booked with a TA they should have the FCC info.  Also they may be linked in your Celebrity on line account. 

thank you to both of you, not a 1000 lol,  just feels like it, more like 7, but one of those has bounced around for several years now being cancelled by X & having to rebook it :)   I'll sleep a little easier tonight knowing I can call tomorrow & get help :)

• Like 1

I had a FCC from a NR deposit on a 2020 cruise that I had canceled.  When I called my TA to book a 2022 cruise, I did not have the numbers handy (poor planning on my part) but the TA was able to get Celebrity to bring them up and apply it towards my 2022 reservation.

Its use came through as a fare reduction rather than as a credit against the regular fare.  Not sure what will happen if the regular fare drops and I wish to get the reduced regular fare minus the value of the FCC.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser
  • Like 1

Although told that we would be issued with a FCC from a NR deposit on a 2020 cruise that I had canceled, it has never been sent to us.

Celebrity obviously have it on file, as they recently sent us an email, informing us that the use date had been extended.

I have read that all you have to do when rebooking, is to give the original booking number, which will ID the FCC.

• Like 1