Add OLife after booking?

Host Jazzbeau

1 hour ago, CintiPam said:

Welcome back to Oceania, Jazzbeau. We very much have enjoyed our Caribbean cruises on Riviera, the last one only one year ago. I love the sailing excursions on the OLife offerings, but normally do the rest DIY, depending on the particular itinerary.

I am not optimistic enough right now to book any cruise. I prefer not to plan and then replan when cruises are cancelled, investing too much mentally as things change. However, many others active on this board prefer the optimism of a booking rather than dwelling on the mental hassle of cancellation.  Good luck! Best wishes to you and your spouse.

Thanks Pam.  Thinking back fondly on our trips pre-Covid, and especially the lovely fjords of Norway and the trip we shared in Geiranger.  Glad to know you enjoyed Riviera in the Caribbean and looking forward to following in your wake, as it were!

• Like 1

We have a phone system that allows us to block specific numbers and have blacklisted Oceania. However, when I signed in to Regent recently, I got the phone call and an email in less than an hour. I responded to the email that unsolicited phone calls are unacceptable but to feel free to send as much email as they like. I received a response to the email indicating that they would comply. Regent probably has the same back office marketing as Oceania. It's worth a shot if you can't block their incoming calls to be asked to be put on their no call list. No real risk in that if using a TA.

HTH

On 2/24/2021 at 1:00 AM, Host Jazzbeau said:

Thanks Pam.  Thinking back fondly on our trips pre-Covid, and especially the lovely fjords of Norway and the trip we shared in Geiranger.  Glad to know you enjoyed Riviera in the Caribbean and looking forward to following in your wake, as it were!

NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!!!!   A friend and I are booked on O's fjords cruise 6-25 this year --

if it sails, that is.  Any tips for things not to miss?  This is both Linda's and my first trip to Norway and really looking forward to it, so hoping it goes.

If you or Pam have any 'not to miss' trips, by all means let me know!

12 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

If we added the OLife without airfare to our cruise, would be get both the excursions and the internet? 

Yes, internet is available to everyone, no matter how they book. One acct per cabin, except for the upper suites, they get two. 

18 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

One more question: is there some way we can add OLife to our upcoming cruise without talking to our Elite Vacation Consultant? He's a very nice man but for a number of reasons, I have trouble understanding him. 

Once you have a TA, most everything goes through him/her.

Why not just send him/her an email that you want to add O Life with which option you prefer. If it’s excursions, you can choose those yourself.O Life cost should be the same as the OBC option of O Life (per person).

6 hours ago, Paulchili said:

Once you have a TA, most everything goes through him/her.

Why not just send him/her an email that you want to add O Life with which option you prefer. If it’s excursions, you can choose those yourself.O Life cost should be the same as the OBC option of O Life (per person).

Isn't there a 30-day limit on transferring your booking from the Oceania rep to a third-party TA? 

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Isn't there a 30-day limit on transferring your booking from the Oceania rep to a third-party TA? 

Yes

But  by the sounds of it  they have a TA 

In any case if they are booked then they should talk to who ever they booked with to make the changes

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

Yes

But  by the sounds of it  they have a TA 

In any case if they are booked then they should talk to who ever they booked with to make the changes

You may be right.  I took "Elite Vacation Consultant" to mean an Oceania phone rep.

Edited to add:  when I goggled 'Elite Vacation Consultant' the only hit was for a phone rep at Regent Seven Seas.  Since Regent and Oceania are sister brands, I continue to think OP is dealing with Oceania direct.

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

You may be right.  I took "Elite Vacation Consultant" to mean an Oceania phone rep.

Edited to add:  when I goggled 'Elite Vacation Consultant' the only hit was for a phone rep at Regent Seven Seas.  Since Regent and Oceania are sister brands, I continue to think OP is dealing with Oceania direct.

Yes, "Elite Vacation Consultant" seems be what Oceania calls it's reps. I booked with Oceania directly. I emailed the "Elite Vacation Consultant" today to ask that OLife be added to our booking. I haven't heard back. 

55 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

Yes, "Elite Vacation Consultant" seems be what Oceania calls it's reps. I booked with Oceania directly. I emailed the "Elite Vacation Consultant" today to ask that OLife be added to our booking. I haven't heard back. 

Do not think they work Sundays

By the way if you if you log in and try pricing a cruise, and save the cruise to your account, guaranteed you will get phone calls from Oceania.  Never use that save function for that reason.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 4:40 PM, GeorgesGal said:

NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!!!!   A friend and I are booked on O's fjords cruise 6-25 this year --

if it sails, that is.  Any tips for things not to miss?  This is both Linda's and my first trip to Norway and really looking forward to it, so hoping it goes.

If you or Pam have any 'not to miss' trips, by all means let me know!

Sorry, this got lost in the other off-topic frolic and detour 😉

Best way to reply is to suggest you read my blog, then come back and ask any questions that raises:

Azamara Quest Norwegian Fjords 8-2016

jazzbeauxnorwegianfjordscruise2016.wordpress.com