What is your new expected return date to cruising?

SelectSys

When do you expect to take your first cruise?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. When do you expect to take your first cruise?

• Q1 2021 - for those who have already gone!
    • Q2 2021
    • Q3 2021
    • Q4 2021
    • Q1 2022
    • Q2 2022
    • Q3 2022
    • Q4 2022
    • Q1-Q2 2023
    • Q3-Q4 2023
    • 2024-2025+
    • never

4 hours ago, JRG said:

Hey get back on topic,  both of you.   Tell us what your expected date to resume cruising is,  unless of course,  you are talking about taking another cruise up the Fork.

Tell us what your next expected date is to resume cruising.  Talk about your last cruise so we know how long the void is for you.

We have ours in our signature below and its next summer in the Med if sweet sweet  Connie is doing her thing.  We hope she is around and for all I know our trip may already be cancelled.

July 24,2023

52 minutes ago, JRG said:

No,  but I do enjoy wine on occasion and I can tell you that even though 2018 was a very good year,  the Toms River Chardonnay should definitely be avoided.

Beautiful answer!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 9:40 AM, Honolulu Blue said:

I changed my mind as circumstances changed.  I booked a cabin on the NCL Gem in September of this year.  I liked the "good" protocols, decided I could live with the "bad" ones, and appreciate the chance at another adventure and being, to some degree, a trailblazer (or guinea pig, whatever).

I still reserve the right to book another cruise even before September if something else interesting comes up.  I don't expect it to, but you never know.

UPDATE:  My NCL Gem cruise was eliminated like a weak contestant on one of those sing-for-your-supper shows.  That means my next cruise goes back to March.  I might fit in a cruise before then, or maybe I won't.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 6:20 AM, Honolulu Blue said:

UPDATE:  My NCL Gem cruise was eliminated like a weak contestant on one of those sing-for-your-supper shows.  That means my next cruise goes back to March.  I might fit in a cruise before then, or maybe I won't.

UPDATE #2:  Carnival decided to attract solo cruisers like me by eliminating the single tax on some of their near-term sailings.  I'm now on the Vista heading out of Galveston on August 21.  One of the first, but not quite guinea pig territory.  I hope.