How do I find Info on a recently booked cruise on Celebrity?

cheeseheads4ever

I’m sure the more experienced cruisers know this and most likely has been covered in the past. We recently booked a cruise for January 2023.

Celebrity Rep said all info including perks would be online in 7-10 days. It’s been over a couple weeks and there is basic info like Reservation number, dining time etc. But nothing as far as perks go. Am I looking in the right spot manage reservations?

Not sure if I missed something of maybe I need to give it more time? Not like I’m in a hurry but just wondering.

Any help would be appreciated. What a rush to be able to book a cruise...

4 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

I’m sure the more experienced cruisers know this and most likely has been covered in the past. We recently booked a cruise for January 2023.

Celebrity Rep said all info including perks would be online in 7-10 days. It’s been over a couple weeks and there is basic info like Reservation number, dining time etc. But nothing as far as perks go. Am I looking in the right spot manage reservations?

Not sure if I missed something of maybe I need to give it more time? Not like I’m in a hurry but just wondering.

I’m not a big fan of the Celebrity website.  If I were you I’d phone them and ask them to send you a Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy for your reservation.

7 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

If you don't have one already, perhaps consider creating an on line cruise planner account.  Once you do that, I "think" it will show up or you can link it using that option there.  

Yes, create an account. You will need a user name and password.  You will also need your booking number.  When this information is in your account, it will show the perks.   I would phone customer service if you have not received any response regarding your booking.  This usually arrives in about 10 days.

Historically some perks don’t show in your Cruise Planner until very close to sailing , in particular the beverage package and internet.  The gratuities  never show in the  Cruise Planner.  If you book excursions, speciality dining or other items pre cruise you can find them listed in the Cruise Planner under Order History.  That is where you will find the beverage package & internet close to sailing.

By now you should have received at least 1 copy of the Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy.  This document under Booking Charges should list Always Included which stand for tge beverage okc, internet & gratuities. 

Just now, jelayne said:

Historically some perks don’t show in your Cruise Planner until very close to sailing , in particular the beverage package and internet.  The gratuities  never show in the  Cruise Planner.  If you book excursions, speciality dining or other items pre cruise you can find them listed in the Cruise Planner under Order History.  That is where you will find the beverage package & internet close to sailing.

By now you should have received at least 1 copy of the Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy.  This document under Booking Charges should list Always Included which stand for tge beverage okc, internet & gratuities. 

Yes, for all cruises I have booked, and all that I have changed, I receive the confirmation while still on the call.  The Celebrity Rep always asks me to look at my email to confirm.

There is an automated phone system where you can request an invoice be emailed to you.   It actually works quite well.  Doesn't work if you are booked via a TA since you would need to get any invoice from them.

• Existing Reservations 1-888-751-7804

6 hours ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

We recently booked a cruise for January 2023.

Get yourself a reliable virtual travel agent like we have.  They have a direct line to Celebrity and they take care of everything.  It costs us nothing, in fact we get an on board credit when we book through them plus the lowest possible prices because they commit to book numerous rooms through "group booking" when the reservations open.  I have not found any downside.

• Thanks 1