Grand, Royal, Emerald & Ruby in harbor at La Paz

norcalcruzr

17 hours ago, need2cruisesoon said:

You know what I'm thinking, Princess will start their first cruises of the US from California.

Possibly CA coastal to start, with only stops in California.

Don’t forget, we have to stop at Ensenada for the day.  My guess is that ships will sail from Florida before they do California. I am booked on CA Coastal next year and my fingers are crossed!

hopefully our little 5 day Thanksgiving  will be a go now ( last years was cancelled ) - if not we have a 7 day Eastern booked for 4/2022

stay safe 😷

stay hydrated 🧊

get vaccinated 🥼 if you want to cruise 🚢

8 minutes ago, voljeep said:

hopefully our little 5 day Thanksgiving  will be a go now ( last years was cancelled ) - if not we have a 7 day Eastern booked for 4/2022

stay safe 😷

stay hydrated 🧊

get vaccinated 🥼 if you want to cruise 🚢

They'll be sailing long before Thanksgiving comes around, in fact, I'm now feeling pretty confident that we'll sail on July 3rd. The itinerary may change, but we'll sail, and they'll take good care of us.

• Like 2

I heard from Princess Safety Officer aboard one of the ships today and he said there are actually 5 Princess and 3 HAL in LaPaz--Shuttling between there and LA as resupply is needed. Being very secretive about any plans--Most likely, because like all of us, nobody really knows what will happen next 🙂

According to Marine Traffic, the Noordam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Koningsdam, Royal Princess, and Emerald Princess are now at La Paz. 

Grand Princess has departed and en route to LA with an ETA of 4/9. 

Ruby Princess arrived today 4/4 at anchorage off of Long Beach. 

Zuiderdam and Majestic Princess are en route to La Paz, both with an ETA on 4/8.  

2 hours ago, dmwnc1959 said:

According to Marine Traffic, the Noordam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Koningsdam, Royal Princess, and Emerald Princess are now at La Paz. 

Grand Princess has departed and en route to LA with an ETA of 4/9. 

Ruby Princess arrived today 4/4 at anchorage off of Long Beach. 

Zuiderdam and Majestic Princess are en route to La Paz, both with an ETA on 4/8.  

Dave, your feeling the good vibes from the west coast brother......all a good sign.

7 hours ago, need2cruisesoon said:

Dave, your feeling the good vibes from the west coast brother......all a good sign.

I do hope this new double-variant that’s been popping up now doesn’t delay the re-start of cruising, but sailing out of California heading southbound sounds really nice - actually ANY cruise sounds nice - after not have a real vacation since 2013. Definitely need some good vibes.

I’ve already received both Modena shots, and waiting for a booster to maybe come along this fall. Fingers crossed that by December ships are already sailing, and there are no complications, especially when sailing to a destination that may have a much lower vaccination rate.

It’s going to get really interesting this summer.