Pictures Of Rotterdam’s Progress

aliaschief

18 minutes ago, xjust4fun said:

Hope she will be ready for our Sept. 19 cruise.... Keeping fingers crossed and remaining optimistic.....

I don't think the issue at this point will be whether Rotterdam is "ready" or not (she most likely will be!).  I think it's more a question of if ports will be open, will we (North Americans) be allowed to enter the EU w/o quarantine, etc

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

Reviews of this type of stateroom that I have read have indicated that the TV screen is at the foot of the bed.  The wall that separates the sleeping area from the living area almost requires one to sit/lie on the bed to view the TV.  If this is so, this design does not seem to me to be a "world class" idea.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Himself said:

The way she is progressing, soon Captain Albert should be heading to work on the Rotterdam VII.  Then we will get daily reports.  I sure hope  HAL will be back sailing by then.

I share your hopes, Father.  But, I think it is going to be quite some time before Captain Albert's services are going to be needed.  At least, on Rotterdam VII.  If the others in the HAL fleet soon come into service?  Yes.  His services may well be needed.