Promo Codes

I found a promo code that can lower my cost but my TA said it is only for new bookings. I know I've repriced many times before but don't think there were promo codes involved.  If I cancel and rebook, is there a chance I will lose my selected cabin?  I have #1864 on the Mariner booked and don't want to lose it.

27 minutes ago, drewdrewcruiser said:

If I cancel and rebook, is there a chance I will lose my selected cabin? 

Yes, though the TA or RCI should be able to cancel and rebook quickly enough for that to not happen. 

10 hours ago, Ashland said:

I called in and used SAVEMORE the day after booking my Mexican Riviera Jan 2022 cruise and saved a nice bit, enough to upgrade from a JS to GS.

SAVEMORE is not a promo code.  It is the current promo that Royal is running, no special code needed

ALLABOARD is valid and provides a $50 discount.  It is not combinable with the C&A balcony discount nor is it combinable with the $50 early booking bonus for groups and it’s not combinable with the bonus discount you get for booking a NRD deposit (kicker NRD) 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

SAVEMORE is not a promo code.  It is the current promo that Royal is running, no special code needed

ALLABOARD is valid and provides a $50 discount.  It is not combinable with the C&A balcony discount nor is it combinable with the $50 early booking bonus for groups and it’s not combinable with the bonus discount you get for booking a NRD deposit (kicker NRD) 

What ever they want to call it...I saved quite a bit from the day before when there were no discounts offered in the system yet for this itinerary.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Ashland said:

What ever they want to call it...I saved quite a bit from the day before when there were no discounts offered in the system yet for this itinerary.

That's great that you saved money.  My point was that this thread was asking about promo codes that you need to manually enter to get a discount.  The SAVEMORE is the current promo and is automatically added to the booking.  In your case because you booked so early they hadn't finished the updates and when you called back they had so you got the promo

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That's great that you saved money.  My point was that this thread was asking about promo codes that you need to manually enter to get a discount.  The SAVEMORE is the current promo and is automatically added to the booking.  In your case because you booked so early they hadn't finished the updates and when you called back they had so you got the promo

I actually signed up for the electronic notifications.... the page that opens up whenever looking at sailings that offer a $50. discount. I called in to see if that would work and it and more did. So anyone could have manually entered that code and got the $50 off and why I offered it to the poster.

I was able to use "ALLABOARD" for one of my bookings that did not have the Balcony discount.

The discount showed up on my receipt as "Email Bonus NRD".

FYI my email says that promo code ALLABOARD expires today 4/18/2021; per the fine print this promo code is good within seven days of signing up for the savings.  (I saw the banner come up when I was exploring royalcaribbean.com.)

image.thumb.png.37babd733a3d3a0be71ecbc633860472.png

image.png.ce2230c6e0cf5e63e6ccad51928c09ba.png

Edited by RSS from SF

So this is interesting. I called RCG about our invoice stating only GTY instead of WS GTY. They said it shows on their side as a suite guaranty. Since I had him on the phone...I also asked him to check the price. We did indeed save $35 under the SAVEMORE promotion, which ends today. But we did lose our balcony discount, however $300 savings is better than $250 savings. :classic_biggrin:. Going strictly by price, we will continue to look at new promotions. 

On the other hand, the Navigator cruise went up by $500 since booking. :classic_rolleyes: And the others we have booked have all gone up in price. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 2

On 4/19/2021 at 5:00 PM, Coralc said:

So this is interesting. I called RCG about our invoice stating only GTY instead of WS GTY. They said it shows on their side as a suite guaranty. Since I had him on the phone...I also asked him to check the price. We did indeed save $35 under the SAVEMORE promotion, which ends today. But we did lose our balcony discount, however $300 savings is better than $250 savings. :classic_biggrin:. Going strictly by price, we will continue to look at new promotions. 

On the other hand, the Navigator cruise went up by $500 since booking. :classic_rolleyes: And the others we have booked have all gone up in price. 

My Navigator cruise, booked last Wednesday, went up $2200! Wow!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Wink87 said:

My Navigator cruise, booked last Wednesday, went up $2200! Wow!

If talking about recent release dates I've seen multiple ship Prices go up week or so after release if demand is high, some almost double

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Coralc said:

WOW. Another cruise I asked him to check had increased by $500. :classic_biggrin:

All 7 of my booked cruises have skyrocketed !!! Thank goodness for my L/S and booking day of schedule release !

• Like 1