Bottomless Bubbles Package

I hate the switch from Coke to Pepsi products...even though I prefer to drink Pepsi over Coke! 😂

At least when Coke was the provider there was Sprite, Fanta, Barq's and Mr. Pibbs (it's no Dr. Pepper but  was a good alternative). 😪   NOW...

Sierra Mist... I don't even know what that is ???  Is that like Sprite/7-up?

Mountain Dew.... ewwwww! (no offense if you like it though 😉)

Guess I'll drink more cocktails on my upcoming sailing...LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 8:24 PM, CheckersMidwest said:

I usually get the bubbles for myself. However, with port days & only 2 sea days, wondering if I should order Pepsi as I want them. How much with tip is a pepsi now onboard?

2.50 plus tip.  Just bring a 12 pack of your favorite or buy a 12 pack in port.

We got off the Panorama yesterday.  There was no fountain soda onboard; it appeared all soda was served in cans from the pool bar (which is interesting, because I saw a forklift bringing a large pallet of Diet Pepsi onboard yesterday).  Even with the Bubbles package, it appeared we were still responsible for a 45c tip per can, plus “additional gratuity.”  So we cancelled the package the first night.

Had we known this, we would’ve brought our own onboard.  We ended up purchasing Coke from Walmart.  It’s sold in six packs from 80 pesos ($4).  20 oz bottles cost less, and you could bring a few onboard it seemed…

3 hours ago, Itried4498 said:

Even with the Bubbles package, it appeared we were still responsible for a 45c tip per can, plus “additional gratuity.”  So we cancelled the package the first night.

Had we known this, we would’ve brought our own onboard.  We ended up purchasing Coke from Walmart.  It’s sold in six packs from 80 pesos ($4).  20 oz bottles cost less, and you could bring a few onboard it seemed…

I always get the bb plan - just had it again 4 weeks ago on Freedom.  Never had an additional charge on our sail and sign for the soda- except for a few cents tax when in Miami before ship left.  Gratuity should have been included with the plan - no extra charge per can.  I always draw a line thru the gratuity space when handed the sales slip "just in case."

11 hours ago, Itried4498 said:

We got off the Panorama yesterday.  There was no fountain soda onboard; it appeared all soda was served in cans from the pool bar (which is interesting, because I saw a forklift bringing a large pallet of Diet Pepsi onboard yesterday).  Even with the Bubbles package, it appeared we were still responsible for a 45c tip per can, plus “additional gratuity.”  So we cancelled the package the first night.

First of all, the money you were charged was California tax before you hit international waters. This is charged on every drink purchase till about 600 pm or so. Secondly, bottles are a moot point since you can't bring them onboard. You can only bring cans up to 12 pp at embarkation as well as in ports.

On 1/31/2022 at 7:42 PM, CanWeGoYet? said:

That's too bad.  I'm thinking there must be ginger ale on board, but just not in the soda package?

Correct. Not having Ginger Ale in the package tipped the scale for me NOT to get it (after the switch to Pepsi products).