Weren’t announcements to be made today by RCI and Celebrity?

Celebrity moved their normal weekly call from Tuesday to Thursday this week. In this case I'm hopeful that what's to come is worth the wait. I believe Royal does theirs tomorrow. 

Edited by Jeremiah1212
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jeremiah1212 said:

Celebrity moved their normal weekly call from Tuesday to Thursday this week. In this case I'm hopeful that what's to come is worth the wait. I believe Royal does theirs tomorrow. 

oh thanks for the update !! 

Mediation today, plus isn't the regular RCI meeting with travel agents today too?

Would hope today is the real time we actually hear when things are starting for EACH ship. Which cruises are canceled , etc.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

Remember mediation is between the CDC and the State of FL. The cruise lines aren't involved in this fight. They know it's in their best interest to move forward with the CSO conditions at this point. I don't think that will have any bearing at all on what comes out today and tomorrow from RCL and Celebrity. 

• Like 1

I made final pmt las month for a July 11 on Celebrity.

At this point, its a win win for me - I either go, or I get 125% to help pay for one of the next 4 I have booked with them.

If you have other RC trips booked in the near future and it's not a hardship right now, why not pay?  It's not like the money is lost forever.  If you cannot afford to tie up the money at this time, then don't. 

36 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

I made final pmt las month for a July 11 on Celebrity.

At this point, its a win win for me - I either go, or I get 125% to help pay for one of the next 4 I have booked with them.

If you have other RC trips booked in the near future and it's not a hardship right now, why not pay?  It's not like the money is lost forever.  If you cannot afford to tie up the money at this time, then don't. 

Same. If somehow adventure gets canceled, the fcc will cover both my legs of my B2B Alaskan cruises in July 2022.

18 minutes ago, wreckem2013 said:

Same. If somehow adventure gets canceled, the fcc will cover both my legs of my B2B Alaskan cruises in July 2022.

Are you getting a much lower category cabins for Alaska?