Captain’s Circle....moving on up?

mcgratru

We have back to back cruises booked and should move up to the next level of the Captain’s Circle membership at the end of the first leg...will they wait and change us on turnaround day  (and give us new medallions?) or likely move us up from day 1 or wait and not move us up at all until the next time we cruise?

Anyone experience this?

35 minutes ago, mcgratru said:

We have back to back cruises booked and should move up to the next level of the Captain’s Circle membership at the end of the first leg...will they wait and change us on turnaround day  (and give us new medallions?) or likely move us up from day 1 or wait and not move us up at all until the next time we cruise?

Anyone experience this?

We had this on our December 2019 B2B sailing on the Sky. We went to the CC desk after the 2nd sailing started and they made sure we were listed as our new tier and that the signs outside the cabin would be changed; however the Medallions remained the same. They did offer some sort of sticker to cover them to appear as the new tier, but we passed

• Like 1

After the finishing your first leg you get upgraded for the 2nd. You will receive your upgraded benefits on your 2nd leg. Sometimes it can be missed. Best to visit the Captain's Circle desk during the first leg. 

• Like 1

I would think you will have to visit Passenger Services to get upgraded. We had a 4 day gap between cruises. The first was as Platinum and the second was as Elite. However, because we were Platinum when we booked the cruise we were listed as Platinum when we embarked. We didn't get Elite boarding, a black Cruise Card, or any other benefit. I had to go to Passenger services to get it fixed and then had to tell the steward we were Elite in order to get our mini bar. He said we were listed as Platinum on his list and he would have to check. We finally got the mini bar but it was missing items that were replaced with beer.

I suggest checking  your documents for each cruise on your B2B for your tier on each. Twice I've had the new tier shown for the second leg As Casofilia says going to see the Captain's Circle rep on the first leg will ensure that  things are updated onboard for the second cruise.  

• 1 month later...