Soda Package

ann141

The Princess Soda Package states that Fountain Sodas, mocktails and smoothies are included.Do they offer Diet Coke (or Coke Zero)in pump form? I know cans aren't included. Does anyone have a list of soft drinks available

I've never seen a self-serve soda beverage machine on any Princess cruise. Yes, Diet Coke is definitely included. I know it also has included ginger ale, Sprite, (and some have Sprite Zero), regular Coke. My husband THINKS they have a root beer option (Barq's), but he's not 100% sure. And my "I think I remember" is orange soda. 🙂 Vague, but hope this helps! 

The only diet drink included in the pump form, on Princess ships is Diet Coke. Husband is a Diabetic and that was the only drink available to him on the soda package. Would have liked Diet Sprite for some of the mock tails but was only available in cans so not included in package.

• Like 1

Just now, TinaLee said:

I've never seen a self-serve soda beverage machine on any Princess cruise. Yes, Diet Coke is definitely included. I know it also has included ginger ale, Sprite, (and some have Sprite Zero), regular Coke. My husband THINKS they have a root beer option (Barq's), but he's not 100% sure. And my "I think I remember" is orange soda. 🙂 Vague, but hope this helps! 

This sounds correct.

7 hours ago, ann141 said:

The Princess Soda Package states that Fountain Sodas, mocktails and smoothies are included.Do they offer Diet Coke (or Coke Zero)in pump form? I know cans aren't included. Does anyone have a list of soft drinks available

Here you go....

62CD0BF9-3643-47CC-AC0A-1BFE22E9FEBC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Reina del Mar said:

The only diet drink included in the pump form, on Princess ships is Diet Coke. Husband is a Diabetic and that was the only drink available to him on the soda package. Would have liked Diet Sprite for some of the mock tails but was only available in cans so not included in package.

Their fountain Diet Coke doesn’t taste very good. That’s a big problem for us.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ronnieslady said:

Their fountain Diet Coke doesn’t taste very good. That’s a big problem for us.  

Yeah, it's ok at best.  That's one of the reasons I brought some of my own on board.  Looks like those days might be over.. maybe only for a bit?

3 hours ago, Redwing55 said:

Yeah, it's ok at best.  That's one of the reasons I brought some of my own on board.  Looks like those days might be over.. maybe only for a bit?

You can still bring on 12 cans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skynight said:

You can still bring on 12 cans.

Yup... Going to Hawaii for a 15day and I was thinking of checking a 24 pack.  I'll see what we'll do since I'm not sure how willing spouse would be for hauling in a 12 pack, especially since she buys to pop package.  For us, it's not the cost... it's more about the flavors.  I don't know why it's ok to carry 12 on, but not check a 12 pack.

5 minutes ago, Redwing55 said:

I don't know why it's ok to carry 12 on, but not check a 12 pack.

It's easier for the  shore side contractors to determine if it's soda or alcohol, which will hopefully speed up the processing of checked luggage, since they won't have to open every suitcase that shows cans during x-ray.

On 5/26/2021 at 2:03 PM, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Here you go....

This is a list of the available sodas, not of the ones that are part of the package.  I always get the soda package, and I usually buy a can or two of Goslings (listed in the photo) for an additional charge.

However, I know that Diet Coke is from the gun and is included in the package.

• Thanks 1

On 5/26/2021 at 2:03 PM, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Here you go....

Between all the things on this menu and the espresso menu, I think we will be perfectly happy 🙂

I got to ask though, how was that “Strawberries on Fire” drink? Sounds...... kind of interesting (as in I would have no idea what hot peppers would taste like in a drink...lol)

5 hours ago, AZjohn said:

Between all the things on this menu and the espresso menu, I think we will be perfectly happy 🙂

I got to ask though, how was that “Strawberries on Fire” drink? Sounds...... kind of interesting (as in I would have no idea what hot peppers would taste like in a drink...lol)

I really like it. If you don’t like super spicy just ask them to make it mild. I can’t wait to have another one!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

This is a list of the available sodas, not of the ones that are part of the package.  I always get the soda package, and I usually buy a can or two of Goslings (listed in the photo) for an additional charge.

However, I know that Diet Coke is from the gun and is included in the package.

Yes, I shared a list of the available sodas because that’s what Ann141 asked for.

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2021 at 5:27 PM, Redwing55 said:

Yup... Going to Hawaii for a 15day and I was thinking of checking a 24 pack.  I'll see what we'll do since I'm not sure how willing spouse would be for hauling in a 12 pack, especially since she buys to pop package.  For us, it's not the cost... it's more about the flavors.  I don't know why it's ok to carry 12 on, but not check a 12 pack.

Are passengers permitted to bring on more cans during the cruise?  If so, you could stop somewhere in Hawaii for another 12 pack.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, elycelynne said:

Are passengers permitted to bring on more cans during the cruise?

Good question. The wording in the statement is at "embarkation" which would indicate the answer is "no."