Any word on test cruise for Allure yet?

I’m wondering also. I haven’t heard a peep about Allure. Our cruise is Aug 15 but we want to make alternate plans also. It’s so frustrating. If I had an early July cruise I would be pulling my hair out.

5 minutes ago, mavo68 said:

I’m wondering also. I haven’t heard a peep about Allure. Our cruise is Aug 15 but we want to make alternate plans also. It’s so frustrating. If I had an early July cruise I would be pulling my hair out.

Ours is until December   - over Christmas  - but just curious

20 minutes ago, mavo68 said:

We are on that sailing also, but I think it’s doubtful it will sail. Running out of time unless it gets test cruise approval quickly. 

mac_tlc

11 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

We are on that sailing also, but I think it’s doubtful it will sail. Running out of time unless it gets test cruise approval quickly. 

mac_tlc

We want to go to Disney as our Plan B if it doesn’t sail but with Disney you have to reserve certain days to visit the park. It’s so frustrating. 

1 hour ago, mavo68 said:

I'm also supposed to be on that cruise. really hoping it happens here. They need to get the test cruise scheduled ASAP though if it's going to sail in August. I do wish I had some clarity so I can make alternate plans if it's just not going to sail.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeMSD said:

I'm also supposed to be on that cruise. really hoping it happens here. They need to get the test cruise scheduled ASAP though if it's going to sail in August. I do wish I had some clarity so I can make alternate plans if it's just not going to sail.

We booked this cruise a couple days ago being that out Greek Cruise on NCL canceled then our Southern Caribbean we booked after that also got canceled!  I was told by a friend of mine that sells medical supplies and medications directly to RCCI that he is fairly confident this will on as planned. 

5 hours ago, abpplh said:

Ours is until December   - over Christmas  - but just curious

We are on oasis in July and allure in august. No word on either. Royal has to know at this point the status of July. Frustrating...

On a positive note. Allure is heading back to Miami again. It has been there a few times in the past couple of weeks. I hope it’s for vaccines but who knows?🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1