Electronic Shareholder Benefit Submittal

2 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

I asked onboard Quantum, they said no such benefit exists out of Singapore.

Not sure I would trust the info from someone on board the ship about this little known benefit, but, I could certainly see it being limited to certain markets.

• Like 1

Just now, Coralc said:

It would be great if I knew how to do that. Any tips? :classic_smile:

Youtube should have videos on that, usually for PDF files. Even easier would be if the document is a JPG file, then just use Paint in Windows, it has an eraser. Doing it on a mobile device would be harder.

• Thanks 1

I thought I had booked my cruise before the re-start date (was it June or July 1, 2019?) but I saw that I booked it in November, 2019 so we are good for the OBC.  I need to check our other cruises to see if we booked any when we were on Mariner in May 2019.  

22 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Youtube should have videos on that, usually for PDF files. Even easier would be if the document is a JPG file, then just use Paint in Windows, it has an eraser. Doing it on a mobile device would be harder.

Thanks! That was pretty simple with Paint and the eraser. I haven't heard back, but that is neater way of submission without using the sharpie and email. 😊😁

On 6/14/2021 at 9:14 PM, Coralc said:

Thanks! That was pretty simple with Paint and the eraser. I haven't heard back, but that is neater way of submission without using the sharpie and email. 😊😁

What is the eraser?  I've filled in PDF Forms but have never been able to find it.  

Did you use Paint (mine says MS Paint 3D) and a .jpeg? One of the tools you can select looks like a pencil eraser. :classic_biggrin: It doesn't work with .pdf. I scanned it as a .jpeg and then used the paint program. 

I used the electronic form instead of emailing this time. I haven't heard anything back yet, but it has only been 2 days. 

Edited by Coralc

1 hour ago, SherriZ366 said:

What is the eraser?  I've filled in PDF Forms but have never been able to find it.  

The eraser function is within MS Paint, not any particular PDF reader. Adobe Pro (for PDFs) I think has a redaction feature.

2 hours ago, Coralc said:

I used the electronic form instead of emailing this time. I haven't heard anything back yet, but it has only been 2 days. 

Shareholder credit for future cruises was approved this evening. I received new invoices showing OBC for each of them.  :classic_biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Shareholder credit for future cruises was approved this evening. I received new invoices showing OBC for each of them.  :classic_biggrin:

How far out is your sailing? Will it show up if I request for this 4 months before the sail date?

2 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

How far out is your sailing? Will it show up if I request for this 4 months before the sail date?

It should if you own US shares. Our sailing furthest out is April 2023. Next up is Dec. 2021. :classic_smile:

4 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Yes! I managed to get the OBC after a day! But is there anyway to check whether it's in your account? They said it has been applied. 

It showed up on our cruise planners today as pop up. I was checking out their "sale" :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

We requested benefits for our Dec 2021 and Feb 2022 cruises last Friday and got confirmation on Monday. When I checked the accounts the $100 had been applied to both cruises but the obc that we already had disappeared. It took a phone call to get it back but I'm happy I found the error quickly.

On 6/13/2021 at 7:48 PM, Ethanol95 said:

This is only applicable to US investors and their sailings right?

Anyone can own RCL shares. (I own them as well as my Wife and my Son. - all CDN)

They are valid for any sailing except:

"Benefit is not combinable with interline rates, travel agent rates, and employee friends and family rates. Benefit cannot be redeemed for chartered sailings, any Galapagos sailings or complimentary sailings"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Recently applied and got approval once a satisfactory redacted copy of broker statement was received. I would have preferred using copy of proxy but thanks to the miserable postal service here in the US it did not arrive until a week after the scheduled meeting date.

Thank you for including the website link to help me thru the process.  We purchased stock last March, wish we had purchased more, and this will be the first cruise that sails (fingers crossed !) on the Odyssey in August.

Thank you also for answering my question about how soon we will hear back as after being submitted there is no reply that the paperwork was received.  

• Like 1

Used email late last week to request shareholder benefits on 4 cruises between late August 2021 and October 2021 and have received positive response for 1 cruise only. For the other 3 requests received only the automated response that they received the request. Sent reminders on Tuesday this week...still no response. Not impressed so far,,,and we are new Pinnacles.