How long for a refund from canceled Cruise Planner purchase?

I just got a 2 refunds on a Navigator cruises that was moved to Freedom in about 10 days, but have no idea what they are for. I had no Cruise Planner purchases and the amounts don't match any port taxes or any other fee from my invoice. It's not a full refund so I guess  I'll have to call RCCL to find out this about.

I just called since I canceled it one week ago today, and the rep said usually 7-10 business days (OK....) but since they're issuing a lot of other refunds, it might take 30-45 days!!!  I put it on my CC with the intention to cancel and rebook, and now I am going to have to pay freaking interest on this!!!!  Hope its sooner than later!

I cancelled (2) last Wednesday, June 16th.  So far nothing!  Would be nice to have the $400+ credit sooner rather than later so I'm not paying interest on it.  Amazing how fast they charge your card though isn't it?

In the beginning of the pandemic, we had a Harmony booked for April 4, 2020.  Got the tours credits on August 8, '20.  Conversely, got my T&F refunds in June.  Go figure.

The refunds may be in amounts that you may not recognize.  May require some investigation.😊