Cabin over the theatre on Athem?

I'm apologize if I am being dense but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to search the Cabin Info Compilation thread.  I just booked Cabin 6150 on the Anthem and it appears to be over the extreme back of the theater or over the ladies room adjacent to the theater.  I always book with cabins both below and above but the pickings were slim already for the 1/31/22 sailing.  Can anyone advise regarding noise or tell me how to search the Cabin Info thread?  Thanks in advance.

45 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Your cruise is a long way off..keep checking for an alternate location.

That bad huh?  As you say, I have time to switch cabins but I do like the location otherwise.   I am still curious to hear from someone who has stayed in that area or can tell me how to search the Cabin Info thread. 

It depends on your personal schedule. I'm typically a night owl and often go the late shows, but if you want to get to bed early, above or below the theater isn't a felicitous choice. If you're up until 11:00 p.m. or later anyway, it probably won't matter.

The location I would always avoid is above or below on any lounge that is open until the wee hours. I don't know what that might be on the Anthem.

I went to a website that shows the cruise deck plans. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention it, but use those 3 words together and you'll find it. You can drag a diagram of one deck over another to see what your noise issues may be.

My computer is acting up, but I dragged deck 5

and 6 together. Your cabin is where you see the arrow from my mouse and the purple box . It's shows you what is below you on deck 5
it seems that you are past the theater.

I apologize for the awful image!

45890798-9F65-4350-9671-14955EDBAA45.jpeg

0336008E-A1C9-4F1B-AE14-04C1093CE9A1.jpeg

1 hour ago, kochleffel said:

It depends on your personal schedule. I'm typically a night owl and often go the late shows, but if you want to get to bed early, above or below the theater isn't a felicitous choice. If you're up until 11:00 p.m. or later anyway, it probably won't matter.

The location I would always avoid is above or below on any lounge that is open until the wee hours. I don't know what that might be on the Anthem.

Thanks!  We are generally at the late showing of whatever is in the theater so I was thinking that it would likely be okay.  Wondering if they have afternoon or (Oh Lord forbid, lol) early morning rehearsals.

Thanks for your trouble ForgotmyCCname but, using the forward stairs as a reference point, that space does not appear to actually line up with Cabin 6150.  Notice that 6150 is a bit forward of those stairs on Royal's deck plans.  I think CaroleC may be correct that it is at least partially over a ladies room. 

6 hours ago, forgotmyCCname said:

Thats what I meant . He isnt ABOVE it either! 

1 hour ago, CaroleC said:

6150 is directly above the ladies room not the theatre. Unsure about noise issues as I’ve never had a cabin over a rest room, however, others on here will likely be able to advise.

24 minutes ago, Travelling2Some said:

Thanks for your trouble ForgotmyCCname but, using the forward stairs as a reference point, that space does not appear to actually line up with Cabin 6150.  Notice that 6150 is a bit forward of those stairs on Royal's deck plans.  I think CaroleC may be correct that it is at least partially over a ladies room. 

I use the website that forgotmyCCname mentioned a lot. It’s really helpful in that one deck can be dragged over another to enable you to see what is over or underneath you. I always line the elevators up so as to get an accurate as possible picture. You can even do it on a tablet, just click on  Touch Devices. I used it for your cabin, it’s definitely over the ladies rest room.

11 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

I use the website that forgotmyCCname mentioned a lot. It’s really helpful in that one deck can be dragged over another to enable you to see what is over or underneath you. I always line the elevators up so as to get an accurate as possible picture. You can even do it on a tablet, just click on  Touch Devices. I used it for your cabin, it’s definitely over the ladies rest room.

Thanks so much CaroleC.  Now I guess I am changing my question.  Has anyone had a cabin directly over one of the public rest rooms?  I imagine the issue would be plumbing noises. 

11 minutes ago, Travelling2Some said:

Thanks so much CaroleC.  Now I guess I am changing my question.  Has anyone had a cabin directly over one of the public rest rooms?  I imagine the issue would be plumbing noises. 

I’m guessing that the rest rooms in that area only have occasional use except for before and after shows. I personally wouldn’t be too worried about it. Having said that, if the opportunity arose to move to a different one with cabins above and below, I probably would.

6 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

I’m guessing that the rest rooms in that area only have occasional use except for before and after shows. I personally wouldn’t be too worried about it. Having said that, if the opportunity arose to move to a different one with cabins above and below, I probably would.

Agreed.  That's exactly what I was thinking.  Thanks again.  And also thanks again to ForgotmyCCname for that great website tip. 

• Like 1

Be careful if this is an obstructed view cabin as there are many of them on deck 6 on Anthem.    Some can be very nice with minor obstructions but some can have the large divits used for the life boats blocking your view.      

here is a link to one of the diagrams that shows which cabins have obstructions but unfortunately it does not  show 6150.

Anthem obstructed view cabins.pdf

22 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Be careful if this is an obstructed view cabin as there are many of them on deck 6 on Anthem.    Some can be very nice with minor obstructions but some can have the large divits used for the life boats blocking your view.      

here is a link to one of the diagrams that shows which cabins have obstructions but unfortunately it does not  show 6150.

Anthem obstructed view cabins.pdf 100.65 kB · 4 downloads

Good to be aware of, yes.  But I think I can be sure that one is not obstructed because they were being sold as a separate category when I made the reservation.

• Like 1