ANY CHANGES NOTICED TO ONLINE REGISTRATION

In the next few days our opportunity for completing our on line registration will be available.

Anyone who has already completed one for an upcoming cruise, did you notice any changes.

I know in the past they gave a boarding time to pick, but it was not really enforced.

Only time will tell if they do.

Sailing Symphony of the Seas.

Just wondered if it included new questions:

Like verifying vaccines, or any other changes.

TY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did not notice any changes. I use the app and I will need to answer questions on Friday about my well-being before I sail on Saturday. Looks like typical questions for COVID exposure or symptoms of illness. I have not needed to submit any documents to Royal pre-cruise. I have a boarding time scheduled for 1:30. Our flight gets in around noon and I plan to take a taxi to the check in hotel once we’re done collecting our bag. I expect to wait based on the initial sailing’s process. 

I did get an email for my Freedom cruise today asking me to fill out a survey which entailed was I vaccinated and would I show proof.  This was after check in. Also had to pick a boarding time which I think will be enforced initially, but who knows in the future as things are changing rapidly.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

I did get an email for my Freedom cruise today asking me to fill out a survey which entailed was I vaccinated and would I show proof.  This was after check in. Also had to pick a boarding time which I think will be enforced initially, but who knows in the future as things are changing rapidly.

Doubtful they enforce check in time. You will still be there hanging around so whats the difference. 

2 minutes ago, rtazz17 said:

Doubtful they enforce check in time. You will still be there hanging around so whats the difference. 

FWIW, they enforced it for the two Adventure cruises out of Nassau that sailed so far. 

Personally, I will be disappointed if they don't.   I'd like to avoid huge crowds if possible.  

YMMV

Tom

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

I'm trying to figure out if we missed our email.  Can you tell me what email address it came from?  Thanks.

Tom

1 hour ago, irishgal432 said:

Mari, what was the earliest boarding time?

Edited by molly361

I didn't have any additional questions in our check in which did surprise me I really expected to have a request to upload our vaccination card with our passport information (Adventure).  i would love to see what the heath questionnaire looks like before the 6th of August.

2 hours ago, notmyrealnameoremail said:

I'm trying to figure out if we missed our email.  Can you tell me what email address it came from?  Thanks.

Tom

it came from a no reply RCCL email, they said they had tried to call me without success.  Are you on Freedom shortly?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rtazz17 said:

They could deny entry into the terminal. Given the amount of space needed for testing and spacing of groups, it's likely that you will be told to wait outside the terminal. If you look at the pictures from the Nassau sailing, each group has what looks like chairs are separated by 6 ft while you wait for the test results and the entire boarding process is going to take longer.

10 minutes ago, ArthurUSCG said:

They could deny entry into the terminal. Given the amount of space needed for testing and spacing of groups, it's likely that you will be told to wait outside the terminal. If you look at the pictures from the Nassau sailing, each group has what looks like chairs are separated by 6 ft while you wait for the test results and the entire boarding process is going to take longer.

Not that I don't agree that they are going to try and better enforce check in times now, I do think the check-in in Nassau and the states is going to be different going forward, they won't be testing everyone at check-in  only the unvaccinated.  That should smooth out the process a little.

1 hour ago, irishgal432 said:

1pm.  Kind of a bummer.  We are also in a suite and there hasnt been any word regarding needing a boarding time.

I read somewhere that suites got to go an hour earlier or later than the assigned time

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mauraoel said:

Not that I don't agree that they are going to try and better enforce check in times now, I do think the check-in in Nassau and the states is going to be different going forward, they won't be testing everyone at check-in  only the unvaccinated.  That should smooth out the process a little.

I thought the latest thing from Michael Bayley or Richard Fain said everyone was getting antigen tested dock side, but the vaccinated wouldn't need to be PCR tested 3 days before.

28 minutes ago, ArthurUSCG said:

I thought the latest thing from Michael Bayley or Richard Fain said everyone was getting antigen tested dock side, but the vaccinated wouldn't need to be PCR tested 3 days before.

No other way around, everyone to get a test 3 days before only unvaccinated day of...  BUT this is only for Adventure

Edited by mauraoel
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gadaboutgal said:

Suites and Pinnacles are given a grace period of 90 minutes before or after their assigned check in time.

TY for sharing this information.

I did not see it on any site.

Safe travels

On 6/21/2021 at 5:44 PM, gadaboutgal said:

Suites and Pinnacles are given a grace period of 90 minutes before or after their assigned check in time.

Does that include Junior Suites or is it for full suites.  Prior to COVID JS passengers waited in the Suite Lounge at Port Canaveral and got to board with full suites.  

For the Adventure sailings it is currently 5 days not 3 days for the testing. We sail July 10. The one big thing that is a bit stressful I am noticing is that for many of us on this sailing the cruise documents and luggage tags are not available. We called royal and asked them and they said there is an issue and to call back next week. Not sure if I should be worried at this point or not.